BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 11, 2016 6:15 pm  #3941

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

Sadly, no.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 11, 2016 6:18 pm  #3942

This is true!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 11, 2016 7:04 pm  #3943

Oh my! 

When you spent an hour finding the right faux leather gloves for your femSherlock cosplay. I decided against becoming a female duplicate of our Sherlock but rather pick more feminine versions of his choices... After all my coat is no Belstaff either. It's a long black gothic wool coat with a good collar that can be put up. 

Now my only worry is my hair... 

And yes, I absolutely do plan on wearing it every day when we get to the fall and winter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 12, 2016 12:41 pm  #3944

When quiet times at work means that you end up planning one of your fics to be part of a series, and spends days planning out two more fics in the series, in detail.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

August 12, 2016 4:52 pm  #3945

Ah I love that!

And when you come by some documentary about the year 1977, and they talk about Bee Gees and play 'Staying Alive'... despite having grown up with the song since my mum was a fan, well guess what my only thought was? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 12, 2016 6:25 pm  #3946

LOL!  I'm old and own the album, so that happens to me often!

August 12, 2016 7:56 pm  #3947

Haha, of course!

Oh, and when you're queuing in a book store and see a book called "History of bees", and your first thought is "That book would make a great gift for Sherlock!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

August 12, 2016 8:03 pm  #3948

It would! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 12, 2016 9:46 pm  #3949

Oh yes, do!

@Vhanja perfect gift for his birthday! Although, next January...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

August 16, 2016 12:58 pm  #3950

Romantic, that one... 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 16, 2016 1:26 pm  #3951

Oh yes, very romantic <3

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

August 16, 2016 1:29 pm  #3952

Wonderful, Lautrela

....when you cook dinner for the children coming home from their Cornwall trip with the grandparents and happily listen to the overture of  "La gazza ladra" whilst cutting onions.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 16, 2016 6:47 pm  #3953

Aaaw those violins are gorgeous, and yes, what a truly romantic catch! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 17, 2016 3:16 pm  #3954

When your dog falls in one of the hole he's dug and you think 'It's a good thing I didn't name him Sherlock'...
but Moriarty.
And then you realise the irony of it.

August 18, 2016 7:41 pm  #3955

When you tell your dog to fetch something and he doesn't - but he does when just after you say he's stupid and you can only think that it's a very Sherlockian behaviour!

August 18, 2016 8:10 pm  #3956

Hah. I do that with my mum's dog (well he's mine too in a way... but he lives with her) but as long as you sound happy he has no idea you're telling him he's an idiot and he takes it as praise. 

We should have named him Anderson instead of Micky then. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 18, 2016 8:12 pm  #3957

Yes I know lol. Just thought it funny xD

August 18, 2016 9:19 pm  #3958

Whenever anyone is wrong I say "it wasn't the sugar."

August 19, 2016 5:32 am  #3959

Love that!

August 20, 2016 9:16 pm  #3960

When reading the list of legal surnames in Denmark (as inspiration for the last name for my character)... and have to give a loud 'snort' when seeing Andersson... 

And gasp when seeing 'Khan' on the list. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera