BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2016 2:58 pm  #441

Re: Marvellous Midyear Fic Exchange 2016

Great!  I know that nakahara is glad that you did.  Hope you're feeling better now!

Sherlock Holmes, are you going to post your story on AO3?  Hope you will; I should like to see it there!

August 15, 2016 7:28 pm  #442

stoertebeker wrote:

I finally posted Insomnia on AO3, sorry again for the delay, it must get mod-approved I suppose but should be visible then.

Nice to hear that! Yippiiii!! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 20, 2016 7:37 pm  #443

stoertebeker wrote:

I finally posted Insomnia on AO3, sorry again for the delay, it must get mod-approved I suppose but should be visible then.

The story is still not visible in the collection, I don't know what went wrong. I did add it to the collection while posting it 
Anyway here is the direct link, in case anybody was wondering: http://archiveofourown.org/works/7776610

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

August 20, 2016 8:40 pm  #444

stoertebeker wrote:

stoertebeker wrote:

The story is still not visible in the collection, I don't know what went wrong. I did add it to the collection while posting it
Anyway here is the direct link, in case anybody was wondering: http://archiveofourown.org/works/7776610

Don´t worry, I think ukaunz is on holiday and was not yet able to give permission for your story to appear in the collection yet.

Still, thank you for a direct link! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 1, 2016 12:06 am  #445

Well, nakahara, you'll be glad to hear that stoertebeker's story has been posted in the community!

http://archiveofourown.org/collections/BBCSherlockFanForumMarvellousMidyearFicExchange2016/works

All that remains, as of now, is to see our forum administrator's story posted there, the one she wrote for me.  Are you going to ask ukaunz to include your story, Sherlock Holmes?  I hope you will; I should like very much to see it posted there!

Last edited by kgreen20 (September 1, 2016 12:07 am)

Board footera