BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2012 7:49 pm  #21

Re: Sherlock personality quiz

The first time I cheated just to get Sherlock (    )
The second time I did it for real and got Moriarty ( )
well I think that's more or less true.

I <3 Sherlock Holmes
    Twitter = @ellen_lowe

May 23, 2012 1:04 am  #22

I got Molly!!   I  think it's cos I wanted to be sorted into Hufflepuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 2, 2012 2:58 pm  #23

The first time I did it I got John.  I thought it was because I said the first thing I do in the morning is make breakfast.  So the second time, I changed it to check my email, because I actually do both simultaneously, and then I got Mycroft. 

I'm definitely more John than Mycroft: Warm, patient and personable, you’re willing to put up with a great deal (possibly too much?) from those you care about and you are intractably loyal. You’re a bit of a thrill seeker and frequently rush headlong into danger, especially if it’s to protect someone important to you. You have a stubborn streak and maybe a possible psychosomatic injury or two, but you’re definitely the person all your friends want on their side in a fight.

I don't think anyone who knows me would characterize me as warm and I'm definitely not patient.  But I am very loyal and definitely a thrill seeker and also, I grudgingly admit, stubborn.

But I wanted Sherlock!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 2, 2012 10:51 pm  #24

Another Sherlock.
(Does Sherlock really like/not mind MP&tHG? How would he deal with the questioning to get over the bridge? Hmm. He's probably made a study of the weights of swallows.)
I've often wondered what I'd grab if there were to be a fire. Logically it should be passport containing visa, but instinct isn't the same.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important thing I have learnt from 'Sherlock':
British army research bases keep their bins at the bottom of a quite deep lift shaft.

August 31, 2012 8:05 pm  #25

Funny, I answered "People always tell me they appreciate my: Sympathetic ear"
and I got
SHERLOCK 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

August 31, 2012 8:18 pm  #26

Hm, I'm Sherlock, too. Must be my subconscious that's steering me towards these answer. I mean, I'm feeding my pet first thing in the morning. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 31, 2012 9:34 pm  #27

Yes, but you have sherlockskitty to take care of, right? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

August 31, 2012 9:43 pm  #28

Yes, of course. What may I serve you tomorrow, tuna or salmon, my dear?

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 31, 2012 11:20 pm  #29

After having answered all these questions with utter honesty, I'm quite delighted to see I actually got Molly. 

Most of the things in the description really fit, the pet answers for example...and I always found Ravenclaw especially interesting since I like ravens.

And well, I've chosen my username not only because I like Molly, but also because I can identify with her quite often in my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: If I wasn't everything that you think I am, everything that I think I am, would you still want to help me?
Molly: What do you need?
Sherlock: You.

September 1, 2012 1:55 am  #30

SusiGo wrote:

Yes, of course. What may I serve you tomorrow, tuna or salmon, my dear?

Salmon please!!   I'm gonna do the test again later and change my answers.  see who I get!!  OOOHH  this time I got Mrs. Hudson.   I  think it was the thing that said  "those HP  books are for children, dear."

Last edited by sherlockskitty (September 1, 2012 2:07 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

October 13, 2012 4:33 pm  #31

Mycroft! Well, I'm quite reserved, we got this in common. Hard for me the question about the film, *closed my eyes and pointed*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well.” HP and the Deathly Hallows

"Why's it always the hat photograph?"The Reichenbach Fall

October 13, 2012 7:57 pm  #32

I got John

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 13, 2012 8:01 pm  #33

Oh is this the one I've done on line before?
I got Sherlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 13, 2012 8:13 pm  #34

I got Molly.
Of course I feed my cat first in the morning and I would rescue him from fire.
But the description doesn't fit. I'm an egoist and  I always see the BAD in everyone. 

Have to try again.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 13, 2012 8:37 pm  #35

Last time I was Sherlock, this time I was Molly.  Abrupt change of personality, I suppose.

October 13, 2012 8:42 pm  #36

I ended up with Sherlock too, which is odd. I guess it had to do with the fact that I'm clueless about Harry Potter, first thing I do every day is check my email,  and I'm not into the relationship thing.
It gave me this:
You are Sherlock Holmes. The smartest person in any room (unless your brother is there), you frequently drive people crazy with your rude tone, frighteningly meticulous eye for detail and rapid-fire conversation. Some find your brusque demeanor and total disregard for social norms off-putting and you might have a hard time making friends. But you’re shockingly loyal to the (very few) people you choose to associate with voluntarily and there’s definitely a heart buried somewhere under all that arrogance. Your friend is probably right about the solar system being important, though, so maybe you should look it up.

Last edited by horserider99 (October 13, 2012 8:44 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

April 21, 2013 8:05 pm  #37

You are John Watson. Let’s be honest, pretty much everyone loves you. Warm, patient and personable, you’re willing to put up with a great deal (possibly too much?) from those you care about and you are intractably loyal. You’re a bit of a thrill seeker and frequently rush headlong into danger, especially if it’s to protect someone important to you. You have a stubborn streak and maybe a possible psychosomatic injury or two, but you’re definitely the person all your friends want on their side in a fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 22, 2013 10:28 am  #38

This quiz is too hard D= There are no answers for me T__T

I'm... Mrs Hudson xD

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ᴥส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

April 22, 2013 10:31 am  #39

lol I am mycroft

I do have a younger brother, I do think there is an older sibling personality type.

mycroft is probably my favourite character of them all though

Last edited by beekeeper (April 22, 2013 10:32 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherlock Holmes "The question is, has she been working on something deadlier than a rabbit?"
John Watson : "To be fair, that is quite a wide field"

The Hounds of Baskerville

May 6, 2013 10:39 am  #40

Mycroft for me :-D

Strangely it seems to fit...

I've also got a younger brother but he got John xD

Board footera