BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 1, 2016 5:29 pm  #501

Re: Fanfics from forum members

nakahara wrote:

This seems fantastic. When I´ll be back from holiday, I definitely check it out!

Thank you, nakahara. Please, where will you be heading for your holiday?

July 1, 2016 5:59 pm  #502

Prague. It´s fantastic in the summer.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 1, 2016 6:02 pm  #503

nakahara wrote:

Prague. It´s fantastic in the summer.

No doubt. I've only ever been there once, in early spring. What a truly beautiful city. Enjoy!

July 1, 2016 6:03 pm  #504

I am going to Prague this summer as well and I am very excited. Hope you will have a wonderful stay. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 1, 2016 6:11 pm  #505

I love Prague.
I was there in Spring, too...enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 2, 2016 12:34 pm  #506

SusiGo wrote:

I am going to Prague this summer as well and I am very excited. Hope you will have a wonderful stay. 

Oooh, I wish you a good time in Prague too, then, it´s really a wonderful place. So many exciting sights and historical sites...

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 3, 2016 10:44 pm  #507

I've just posted chapter 45 of Whipped... my Irene Adler/original female character fic. 

Be aware of adult themes, and do take the tags on AO3 to heart. 

Mira, a young homeless woman is acquired by Miss A. the dominatrix; who needs someone to test her methods on.
It proves to be a painful road for the young woman.This contains major triggers for people with issues with self-harm. Please proceed with caution. (Background story of Mira from my fic "The On-Call Corpse")

Fanfiction.net / AO3

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (July 3, 2016 10:45 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 17, 2016 9:50 pm  #508

Just to inform you I'm getting back to writing the fic I started to write two years ago.
I have the whole layout planned and all, if everything goes well, it'll be finished when school starts again, 1st September. I'll post it on Ao3 when it's complete

Title: The Hindrance of Sentiment
Quite obviously johnlock pairing ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 18, 2016 3:46 am  #509

Go girl

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 6, 2016 10:56 pm  #510

This fic is now finished with 50 chapters. 

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I've just posted chapter 45 of Whipped... my Irene Adler/original female character fic. 

Be aware of adult themes, and do take the tags on AO3 to heart. 

Mira, a young homeless woman is acquired by Miss A. the dominatrix; who needs someone to test her methods on.
It proves to be a painful road for the young woman.This contains major triggers for people with issues with self-harm. Please proceed with caution. (Background story of Mira from my fic "The On-Call Corpse")

Fanfiction.net / AO3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 7, 2016 5:56 am  #511

I've just checked it out on AO3. Congrats to the huge number of kudos!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

August 7, 2016 9:45 am  #512

Thank you! When I started writing I assumed no one would read an Adler fic... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 12, 2016 1:56 pm  #513

Couldn't refrain. Started posting The Hindrance of Sentiment even if it's not complete yet.
Phantom, I'll go back to Whipped when I've finished writing my bit. I'm so glad you've finished it! Have some kudos ;)

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

August 12, 2016 5:15 pm  #514

besleybean wrote:

I love Prague.
I was there in Spring, too...enjoy.

I'm happy so many people love Prague, because I'm from Czech republic. At the same time I'm also slightly not disappointed (that's a strong word) maybe sad, there are much more beautiful and interesting places in our country, not only Prague.
We have a lot of castles, beautiful little cities, great nature ...

August 12, 2016 5:28 pm  #515

Thank you Lily! I've bookmarked it! It looks good! 

I've also started working on my next fic... though I might take a bit before I start posting it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 12, 2016 5:50 pm  #516

What's it about?

August 12, 2016 6:00 pm  #517

I've just started reading yours already, and I'm hooked!! 

My next one, 'Just Say Yes' is about Sherlock going a bit undercover to get a young woman who is being abused, even prostituted by a high standing politician in order to gather evidence against him... but his undercover work works a bit too well and the woman becomes dependent on Sherlock... who get's caught in something that might resemble... *gulps* sentiment. 

I respect it's a bit like with Janine... 

I've already written two chapters but I need to get a bit further before I will post anything. 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (August 12, 2016 6:01 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 12, 2016 6:02 pm  #518

Thanks

It sounds very interesting! Wonder what undercover work Sherlock will do...

August 12, 2016 7:26 pm  #519

Wow, Lily! That was incredible!! I need more!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 12, 2016 7:35 pm  #520

More on the way in half an hour ;)
(replied to your comment, but Moriarty needed to go out for a bit, so still half an hour)

And thank you ;)

Last edited by Lilythiell (August 12, 2016 7:35 pm)

Board footera