BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2016 1:03 pm  #3021

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

That pic is fun... but isn't John/ Martin a lefty?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

August 2, 2016 1:27 pm  #3022

Sherlock actually looks really comfortable with that bass slung on him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 2, 2016 2:27 pm  #3023

Ariane DeVere wrote:

I don't know why Sherlockology should get the credit, they only reblogged it.

The original comes from here.

Thanks for correcting me. I didn't realize it wasn't their edit.

Clueing for looks.

August 2, 2016 4:58 pm  #3024

It's good, anyhow!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 3, 2016 12:03 pm  #3025

When the fans were promised to get "Johnlock kiss", they didn´t know what was coming to them...

http://the-cumberbandit.tumblr.com/post/83773710807/i-call-this-one-johnlock-kiss

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 3, 2016 12:20 pm  #3026

Think I'd actually prefer Johnlock. Ha!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 3, 2016 5:28 pm  #3027

Nice one!

August 3, 2016 5:35 pm  #3028

I heartily agree!

August 7, 2016 9:08 pm  #3029

Why did he even ask?

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 8, 2016 5:34 am  #3030

Tee Hee.

August 8, 2016 7:20 am  #3031

August 9, 2016 12:00 pm  #3032

http://imtooticky.tumblr.com/post/148562352635/imdblock-1x03

Last edited by nakahara (August 9, 2016 12:00 pm)

August 9, 2016 12:06 pm  #3033

Spot on!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 9, 2016 1:43 pm  #3034

Camp gay strikes again:

http://yorkiepug.tumblr.com/post/148032758175/the-beekeeper-of-sussex-geekgirl1

Last edited by nakahara (August 9, 2016 1:44 pm)

August 12, 2016 10:11 am  #3035

August 12, 2016 1:23 pm  #3036

Lautrela wrote:

Wrong ! The musical !!!!  
Fans need to do it now !

Definitely.

August 12, 2016 1:50 pm  #3037

(applauds enthusiastically)

That was perfect!

August 18, 2016 9:26 pm  #3038

August 19, 2016 5:17 pm  #3039

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

August 19, 2016 5:39 pm  #3040

LOL! Perfect one! 

Board footera