BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2012 10:09 pm  #461

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Mattlocked wrote:

Oh no! Let me guess - of course that guy did NOT immediately stop grinning and rushed over to help you instead? 

Of course not. He wasn't exactly a gentleman helping a damsel in distress...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 30, 2012 11:51 pm  #462

tobeornot221b wrote:

Oh, nice picture for sweet dreams, Mattlocked!
But it reminds me of myself some days ago. I found myself in the exact position as Ben, unfortunately with my right leg remaining in the car whereas my left one already standing on the street and about to walk. As my left leg's partner didn't follow, I fell over out of the car, directly onto the street in my entire length. That was quite a surprise, I can tell!  Fortunately there was no other car nearby - just a grinning man on the opposite of the street...

OMG, tobe, I'm sorry, but I just LOL'd at your unfortunate story of falling out of the back seat of a car. Because that was exactly my thought when I saw this pic of His Fineness easing out of the back of that delish car-- do you know how skinny and flexible you have to be, to pretzel yourself up enough to just "step" out of the back of a sedan like that?

Last edited by ancientsgate (August 30, 2012 11:52 pm)

August 31, 2012 3:51 am  #463

When I was 16 I went on a high school trip to London. I rode in one of those black cabs and when I stepped out I tripped and fell on my knees on the sidewalk.  No injuries, but do you know how embarrassing that is to a kid!!  Mortification!  Other than the ravens at the Tower, falling out of a cab is all I really remember about London.  Must go again to get a new perspective 

Glad you weren't hurt tobe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

August 31, 2012 4:19 am  #464

KeepersPrice wrote:

When I was 16 I went on a high school trip to London. I rode in one of those black cabs and when I stepped out I tripped and fell on my knees on the sidewalk.  No injuries, but do you know how embarrassing that is to a kid!!  Mortification!  Other than the ravens at the Tower, falling out of a cab is all I really remember about London.  Must go again to get a new perspective 

Glad you weren't hurt tobe.

With this form of our predisposition, KP, it might be healthier for us to run after cabs rather than to get off of them...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 31, 2012 6:51 am  #465

Good morning sunshine!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 31, 2012 7:22 am  #466

You just made this rainy morning brighter 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 31, 2012 8:55 am  #467

I know that smoking is dreadful for your health but OMFG......

Last edited by hepzibah (October 28, 2012 4:38 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

August 31, 2012 9:07 am  #468

Diabolical Batch, or what?  . But look at the hands  .

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 31, 2012 9:15 am  #469

I was thinking CheekySexyBatch. And, yes, look at the hands. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

August 31, 2012 9:22 am  #470

And this one goes to Canberra  :

August 31, 2012 9:32 am  #471

I'll take it! It is freezing here today, so I might need to borrow that coat and scarf. I'm imagining the smell of the scarf and the body heat left in the coat, and *thump*, yes, there I go, falling of my chair AGAIN

Last edited by hepzibah (August 31, 2012 9:39 am)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

August 31, 2012 9:34 am  #472

I hope you've got a nice soft carpet around you. If not, watching this thread might be detrimental to you health. As you may know, taking a fall can be very dangerous. 

Last edited by SusiGo (August 31, 2012 9:36 am)

August 31, 2012 12:07 pm  #473

hepzibah wrote:

I know that smoking is dreadful for your health but OMFG......

BWAHAHAHA he's so fricken' cheeky

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

August 31, 2012 2:33 pm  #474

I saw that one yesterday, too.
But I don't like it although I'm a smoker.
Too much smoke. 

August 31, 2012 2:57 pm  #475

I'm not too keen either. It is ageing.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 31, 2012 2:59 pm  #476

He looks very different. I'm not sure I would have recognised him at once. But, now I'm repeating myself, the hands are beautiful. 

August 31, 2012 3:10 pm  #477

Feel free to close your eyes, girls 

I'm not crazy about the smoking, but I love the glint in the eye. I would love to know what he is thinking. 

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

August 31, 2012 3:16 pm  #478

Close my eyes from a picture of Ben?? Naaah! 
It's just this.... Pierce Brosnan look again.
But then again - diabolic eyes, which are quite magnetic. And - yes Susi!! - the hands.........................

In general it's really interesting how this guy can change. Boyish, dangerous, icy, bored, sexy, handsome and charming, 26, 45... 

August 31, 2012 3:17 pm  #479

That's the great thing about him … he's never boring. A man for all seasons.

August 31, 2012 3:23 pm  #480

I just made a "google pictures" variety test.
1. Pierce Brosnan.
2. Benedict Cumberbatch.

Well............. (not very objective maybe.....) 

Last edited by Mattlocked (August 31, 2012 3:25 pm)

Board footera