BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2012 9:11 pm  #1

John and the women

Is it just me or has anybody else noticed that all the women trying to make an impression on John like

Sally

Sarah

Irene

Jeanette

unknowingly/intentionally look like and/or dress themselves quite similarly to him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 30, 2012 9:22 pm  #2

Re: John and the women

LOL
Now that you're telling....

Even Molly tries to dress like Sherlock!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 30, 2012 9:34 pm  #3

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 30, 2012 9:51 pm  #4

OMG, that is so hilarious! Thank you guys!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 31, 2012 2:16 am  #5

Clearly the overcoat business is thriving and well in London

Disguise is always a self portrait

August 31, 2012 2:33 am  #6

Well, most of them have been taller... just sayin'.

August 31, 2012 3:34 am  #7

I always thought Jeanette looked a bit 'Sherlocky'    Lots of dark curls if she let her hair down....

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

August 31, 2012 8:05 am  #8

Mattlocked wrote:

LOL
Now that you're telling....

Even Molly tries to dress like Sherlock!

Sooooooo funny! Love it! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 5, 2012 6:10 pm  #9

We may well see John married this series.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 22, 2013 8:23 am  #10

It wasn't until today that I noticed that Molly hadn't known John before that lab scene with "Jim" in TGG where she asked for his name.
And ever since the two of them never talked to each other – not even at the 221B Christmas party, not in the lab in TRF – no direct address at least.
Isn't that strange?

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 22, 2013 12:26 pm  #11

tobeornot221b wrote:

It wasn't until today that I noticed that Molly hadn't known John before that lab scene with "Jim" in TGG where she asked for his name.
And ever since the two of them never talked to each other – not even at the 221B Christmas party, not in the lab in TRF – no direct address at least.
Isn't that strange?

Im sure there has been plenty of time to talk since Sherlock's 'death'.

On another note, I love the wardrobe dept for this series, but I'm starting to see a pattern forming here... Maybe we have a secret Shipper on the crew and they are trying to encourage an unconscious association?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

January 22, 2013 12:36 pm  #12

Even if they haven't spoken directly in the scenes we have seen, by TRF Molly has become very much aware of John's importance to Sherlock.  John counts - she doesn't, or so she thinks.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 22, 2013 5:15 pm  #13

True.

Also, John and Molly must have met off screen some time before the Great Game Jim From IT scene, because she acts like she knows him but can't quite remember his name, insinuating that they've already met, but he just didn't make a particularly memorable impression on her.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera