BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2012 12:59 pm  #1

Apocalyptica- Path

Introduced to this the other day by my daughter. I love the cello as an instrument and this is different. Very different.

Last edited by Davina (August 30, 2012 12:59 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 30, 2012 1:15 pm  #2

Re: Apocalyptica- Path

Thanks for posting the clip, that's really unusual. Have to show it to my husband, he loves music that is decidedly different. I'm just listening to their song "Bittersweet".

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 30, 2012 2:42 pm  #3

It is isn't it. When I first heard it I thought it was electric violin and then I discovered it was cello! Wow! Very powerful music.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 30, 2012 7:05 pm  #4

My husband is already checking the songs on iTunes. I found a good one with the famous German punk singer Nina Hagen called "Seemann". 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 30, 2012 8:54 pm  #5

I'm going to try and listen to some more. Haven't been so 'grabbed' by a group for ages!

Board footera