BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2012 4:07 pm  #21

Re: Edinburgh TV Festival: My Report

hepzibah wrote:

I'm so glad you had a good time, and were able to meet everyone. Wouldn't it be a laugh if Moftiss were reading this (as I'm sure they  do) and they think. "Hm, we remember that girl, she seemed so normal". LOL

Outch, I never thought about that! But, well, there is twitter and so many other forums.... so.... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 28, 2012 9:52 pm  #22

Mattlocked wrote:

hepzibah wrote:

I'm so glad you had a good time, and were able to meet everyone. Wouldn't it be a laugh if Moftiss were reading this (as I'm sure they  do) and they think. "Hm, we remember that girl, she seemed so normal". LOL

Outch, I never thought about that! But, well, there is twitter and so many other forums.... so.... 

Haha yeah, the thought had crossed my mind and I did wonder whether I should post this or not but I figured...meh...what the hell...the chances of them actually reading this are pretty slim and even if they do they're probably already aware that I'm a Sherlock Holmes fan based upon the questions I asked them...all it proves is my slight craziness. 

And Mattlocked, yes I know that scene in Love Actually and that was exactly what it was like!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 30, 2012 4:35 pm  #23

Video of the Sherlock Masterclass is now online:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 30, 2012 4:49 pm  #24

Definitely one to watch. Just look at Mr. Moffat's face. Full of devilment!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 31, 2012 3:49 pm  #25

He's such a damn troll! Thanks for uploading the video!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 31, 2012 5:49 pm  #26

Troll? Like this you mean?

Or this? Is that what WE look like in the face of the great Moftiss?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 2, 2012 8:58 pm  #27

Thank you so much for posting it. I'd never have expected a full video.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

September 12, 2012 8:41 pm  #28

You are insanley lucky!!! I hope the crew visits the USA sometime<333

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Look, I'm in shock, I have a blanket."
-- Sherlock

September 13, 2012 7:19 am  #29

You need to come over here and start hanging around the streets of Cardiff. Oh Lordy! I've just read that back and it sounds...well...a bit...not good! Lol

Board footera