BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 3, 2012 1:48 am  #1

Moftiss Ruined My Life

I made this picture and posted it on Tumblr, and it's already had 250 notes (people who've "liked" it, or reblogged it). I'm quite excited!

And the caption I put underneath was - "Reblog if Moftiss ruined your life - but you like it." It's had an amazing response - I only put it on 3 hours ago!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 3, 2012 12:48 pm  #2

Re: Moftiss Ruined My Life

Love it! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

March 3, 2012 1:29 pm  #3

Thanks! It's had over 900 now. Might do another one - it's fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 4, 2012 10:13 pm  #4

This is just great. I quote from The Radio Times cover party Jan 18 2012 where they say they will "starve you, make you wait and tease you. We deliberately lie, we deliberately confuse to keep you in the dark about our intentions". They are cruel, cruel men!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 26, 2016 9:40 am  #5

Some musings on Moffat lying. Quite truthful words and one of the reasons why I´m hesitant to watch any of his interviews.

http://vikulee.tumblr.com/post/147954158508/you-expected-tab-to-be-a-stand-alone-because-we

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 26, 2016 12:25 pm  #6

I have grey hair that has Mofftiss engraved on it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 26, 2016 1:18 pm  #7

I agree generally, but I don't think he actually lies as much as he claims he does!  An awful lot of what he says actually holds together with the other things he says, and with what we see on screen.  It's much easier if you can hear him speak and hear the tone of voice.  Even TAB which he said was standalone - well it kind of is!  Plus there were hints that it was going to tie into the series in some way.   So yes, he kind of lies about lying too .

July 26, 2016 8:56 pm  #8

I do not get the negativity at all. Of course he is not going to go "and the big twist is going to be ...". He will not spoil anything, but he does not outright lie half as often as he or others claim. For example TAB: He said more than once that, yes it will be separated form the rest of the show, but also that they would address the Moriarty question. For me that is the fun in good TV - that I will never quite know what will happen. I cannot think of a single quality-producing creator who will intentionally spoil his/her audience on important plot details...

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

Board footera