BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2016 6:13 pm  #21

Re: Season 4 trailer (spoilers!)

Yes, it seems no time since the helicopter on the beach, for instance. 

I'm loving the rain and the bluish colour - is that from Ep2, do you think?

July 24, 2016 6:21 pm  #22

Forced rehab could make sense... 

While detoxing Sherlock might experience past inner demons that the drugs (and the detective work) might have kept at bay 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 24, 2016 6:24 pm  #23

Oh God Yes. I want this now. It looks wonderfully dark and dangerous. And sorry, but I really hope that it's not all Mind Palace.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 24, 2016 6:26 pm  #24

I have that fear as well... I'm hoping for some mind palace... maybe even some things where you're not sure what's real and what isn't. But not an entire mind-palace thing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 24, 2016 6:29 pm  #25

Perhaps it's more flashbacks? If Sherlock is into rehab and is being forced to face his inner demons without either drugs or the work to distract him, perhaps certain scenes in the facility might trigger memories? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 24, 2016 6:30 pm  #26

Vhanja wrote:

And why would Mrs Hudson be so angry with Mycroft? Has Mycroft sent Sherlock away to rehab?

So many questions!

Yeah and the fact that she called him a reptile! She could have called him everything, wonder what the reference is.

by the way, still waiting for the three keywords.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

July 24, 2016 6:32 pm  #27

Thatcher, Smith, Sherrinford.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

July 24, 2016 6:32 pm  #28

Is it my weird hearing, or did I hear a dog bark towards the end? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 24, 2016 6:37 pm  #29

Anyone else just want to hug Sherlock when he stands there with a quivering lip? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

July 24, 2016 6:38 pm  #30

Oh MY GOD. I thought the teaser was gonna be less then 30 sec, what a surpise!  And oh that's so awesome. And Moriarty. Jesus Christ, this helicopter thing, it's a real scene. All this time i was sure it was a trick! Wow. So happy. So excited. 

July 24, 2016 6:39 pm  #31

I do, so badly. 

Gosh, considering I was a sobbing mess after watching TAB the first time... what will this do to me??? 
I have already invited my best friend to watch it with me. I can't be alone. (yes, I am well ahead of time...) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 24, 2016 6:39 pm  #32

I want to hug him and kiss it all better when his head gets smashed. I wonder if it's Billy? Or are we supposed to think Billy is the assailant since he's been shown right before the fight scenes?

-----

July 24, 2016 6:41 pm  #33

Why would Billy attack him? And doesn't the fighting seem a bit too skilled? Considering his shady knife skills in season 3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 24, 2016 6:45 pm  #34

Well he was high in s3 and peeks menacingly from the shadows now...

-----

July 24, 2016 6:54 pm  #35

True... But I have a feeling we shouldn't make assumptions... this lot loves to troll us and twist our heads... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 24, 2016 6:54 pm  #36

Sherlock is firing a gun in 221B! While looking ragged, sick and scared. What is going on?! *flails arms hysterically*

Team Hudders!

July 24, 2016 7:00 pm  #37

Who or what is he shooting at? I have this nagging feeling that it's a mistake to be firing the gun? But it's just a gut feeling... ugh 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 24, 2016 7:08 pm  #38

I also find it interesting that there is not one single scene that shows any kind of domestic bliss or cosy moments. No baby, no Watson household bliss - not even a single scene between Sherlock and John that is relaxed in any way.

I don't think there will be much focus on "Uncle Sherlock" in this season as some feared.

Team Hudders!

July 24, 2016 7:11 pm  #39

I know this is a 90 second trailer of 4,5 hours of episodes... but in a way this trailer makes it seem almost impossible to fit a baby and a dog and domestic bliss in... 

But then again... what do we know? And perhaps it will be nice with some contrast and some breathing room 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (July 24, 2016 7:12 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 24, 2016 7:16 pm  #40

Yeah, they did say that they have kept the humour, even if this season is darker. However, it seems that domestic bliss and babysitter Sherlock is not what they are focusing on and want to show first and foremost to the viewers.

Team Hudders!

Board footera