BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2016 5:28 pm  #1

July 24, 2016 5:38 pm  #2

Re: Season 4 trailer (spoilers!)

OMG OMG Can't stop watching! It's already full of awesomeness and action and mystery and the important stuff hasn't even been shown yet!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

July 24, 2016 5:46 pm  #3

I have no idea when I can form a proper comment about this... I keep screaming 'OMG... and.... and OMG!!!' every time I watch it 

It seems they are right about this series being dark though

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 24, 2016 5:49 pm  #4

I know!  So many scenes that I can't wait to see in full: the trembling lip at the hospital, the Mrs Hudson and Mycroft standoff, Toby Jones' laughing villain, etc. - very exciting!   I'm going to be watching it over and over until January, I think! 

Is that definitely Mary in disguise on her way to (apparently) assassinate someone?  I'm very intrigued by that - the switched hair colour and the pale veil, almost like a negative of her in HLV. 

July 24, 2016 5:52 pm  #5

Any Whovians here who is reminded of the dream episode with 11, with Toby Jones as the dream lord???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 24, 2016 5:53 pm  #6

Sherlock gets smacked against that table - ouch.
Apparently John's car is rammed by another one and explodes? Oh my oh my!

-----

July 24, 2016 5:55 pm  #7

What is going on with Sherlock? Why is he so shaken? And that villain seems to take creepy to a new level. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 24, 2016 5:56 pm  #8

I love creepy!

Remember setlockers saying the nurses looked like from 70's? Maybe they did something to Sherlock back then?

-----

July 24, 2016 5:58 pm  #9

They do look outdated and unreal even, the nurses... 

Sherlock seems pretty drugged to me in some of those scenes... something is seriously wrong! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 24, 2016 5:58 pm  #10

And why would Mrs Hudson be so angry with Mycroft? Has Mycroft sent Sherlock away to rehab?

So many questions!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

July 24, 2016 5:59 pm  #11

I am speechless. Need to watch it another 50 times now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 24, 2016 6:00 pm  #12

I NEED to know what Mycroft did to piss off Mrs Hudson! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 24, 2016 6:03 pm  #13

Me too! But I dread it a well. It would have to be something he did to Sherlock. Or maybe John. But what could he have done that made Mrs Hudson so angry? And that shot of John looking into an empty 221B does not bode well... 

Team Hudders!

July 24, 2016 6:04 pm  #14

Sherlock looks shocked and childlike when he sees the nurses (if that's what he's seeing).  Could be a childhood memory, in mind palace, but I agree that there is something unreal about it.  And I wonder about the gloves and masks - not standard issue except in theatre, etc., but then no aprons? 

July 24, 2016 6:05 pm  #15

They look menacing.

Team Hudders!

July 24, 2016 6:07 pm  #16

Definitely!  I mean, if it's a childhood memory, it wouldn't have been exactly like this - the nurses wouldn't literally be so scary. 

Last edited by Liberty (July 24, 2016 6:08 pm)

July 24, 2016 6:09 pm  #17

But, wow, post-production have been very effecient! Some of these scenes were only filmed a few weeks ago!

Team Hudders!

July 24, 2016 6:11 pm  #18

What if he has been forced to rehab? By the government (with Lady Smallwood and the others from HLV, for instance). If they learned about him ODing on the plane. Maybe Toby has something to do with this? And Mrs Hudson is angry because Mycroft didn't stop it?

My brain is working overtime trying to figure this out.

Team Hudders!

July 24, 2016 6:11 pm  #19

-----

July 24, 2016 6:12 pm  #20

And the trailer is pretty well put together too, pace-wise! I love how Sherlock firing a gun 'seems' to set off the explosion. 

Clever stuff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera