BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2016 2:39 am  #1

Summer caption competition for the Midyear Fic Exchange

Hey everyone, I need some funny pics to post in the Midyear Fic Exchange thread.
Can anyone think of good captions for some Summer-themed Sherlock memes?

How about for this image?

Any other ideas? Go for it!

You can post them here, or PM me and that way they'll be a surprise

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 21, 2016 4:13 am  #2

Re: Summer caption competition for the Midyear Fic Exchange

"If I just keep on sitting like this, nobody will realize I forgot my bikini at home."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 21, 2016 12:21 pm  #3

God my arms are tired.  Really, what would be the harm in a brief moment of nipple.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 21, 2016 5:23 pm  #4

I should turn the air conditioner off more often.

Clueing for looks.

June 21, 2016 7:48 pm  #5

"What do you mean by saying my dress is too revealing? I gave two thousand pounds for it there at Gucchi´s!"

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 21, 2016 7:53 pm  #6

"Yes, thank you, I quite like this dress myself. What? "Emperor's New Clothes"? Never heard of it, is it a new brand?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

June 21, 2016 7:54 pm  #7

LOL! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 21, 2016 9:24 pm  #8

These are all great 

Does anyone have any ideas for other screencaps or photos I could use with a summer theme? (I've got Sherlock in a sheet already, btw)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 22, 2016 4:08 am  #9

Greg from THB and some Sherlock with his sleeves rolled up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera