BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2013 8:19 pm  #1

Whitechapel

Just wondering what you all think of this series. I'm watching Ep 1 trying not to think of Sherlock and lo and behold, one of the policemen is the actor who played the cabby in Study in Pink.

...and the hat-with-earflaps!

Last edited by crazybbcamerican (February 3, 2013 8:26 pm)

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

February 3, 2013 10:06 pm  #2

Re: Whitechapel

Phil Davis is his name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 17, 2016 7:55 pm  #3

Re: Whitechapel

I am bumping this post back up. My daughter recommended that I watch this show. I have now watched season 1 (based on Jack the Ripper) and 2 (based on the Kray Twins). I really like it. Very British. Great character development. The first two seasons are just 3 episodes long (like Sherlock) but the following are 6 long. I can heartily recommend for those who like a procedural with that added frisson of something different.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera