BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2016 12:05 pm  #6241

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

Good morning Johnlockers!  (well, it's morning in the US)  Your President has risen, ready and eager to receive your Johnock offerings.  

BRING IT. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 17, 2016 12:32 pm  #6242

Let me see what I can find. What about this?

http://pietroandwandamaximoffx.tumblr.com/post/51912792632

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 17, 2016 12:39 pm  #6243

SusiGo wrote:

Your offering pleases me greatly.  Is it a scene from S4?  

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

June 17, 2016 12:42 pm  #6244

I very much hope so. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 17, 2016 1:20 pm  #6245

SusiGo wrote:

So beautifully drawn, wish I had those skills 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 17, 2016 1:29 pm  #6246

Wow gifted artist !

Here's something I thought made sense.
http://johnnlocked.tumblr.com/post/145751335016/think-of-it-like-this

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

June 17, 2016 4:55 pm  #6247

This is absolutely true, Moth. 

And here is something lovely and equally true:

http://beejohnlocked.tumblr.com/post/146067031926/madly-love

June 17, 2016 5:12 pm  #6248

So much beauty and truth here today! Brilliant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 17, 2016 5:46 pm  #6249

Long time no see my fellow believers! I missed you all ^^
I come bringing gifts of Johnlock angst 

http://johntheantivirus.tumblr.com/post/145048153708/johntheantivirus-part-1-x

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

June 17, 2016 6:09 pm  #6250

LAZARUS!!!!     *bouncy bouncy*       missed you too   

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

June 17, 2016 7:32 pm  #6251

Aww, aren't you sweet!? ^^ Sometime a while ago I apparently got logged off and stoped recieving notifications when stuff were happening here so I kind of forgot to come back and log in... Well, also been super busy with school stuff but yey, summer break huh? :D

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

June 17, 2016 8:08 pm  #6252

Whoops! Sorry about that, SusiGo. I thought I was in "The Official Debate" thread. My bad!

Doomsteady on AO3 & Tumblr

June 17, 2016 8:15 pm  #6253

I love the Winnie-the-Pooh quotes with those pictures.  Just perfect!   

It's been a long time. I think I need to go back and read me some Pooh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

June 17, 2016 9:37 pm  #6254

Lazarus wrote:

Aww, aren't you sweet!? ^^ Sometime a while ago I apparently got logged off and stoped recieving notifications when stuff were happening here so I kind of forgot to come back and log in... Well, also been super busy with school stuff but yey, summer break huh? :D

You've been missing all the setlock speculation!!!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

June 17, 2016 11:58 pm  #6255

Because we all know John Watson prefers to ride on top.     

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

June 18, 2016 9:35 am  #6256

I just witnessed a classic again. I caught the end of an episode of "The Mentalist" on tv. Does anyone know that show? The classic pairing: The woman is an FBI agent, the man is some kind of profiler who is working for the FBI. So. In those last three minutes of that episode they are on a cemetery. I don't know who died, but the man is telling the woman that he can't do this job anymore, that he is afraid one day something bad will happen to her and that he wouldn't be able to take it. He tells her that he is going to leave and that she can come with him if she wants to.
I'd say you don't really have to know the show to understand what's going on between the two of them. The way they are looking at each other, the whole atmosphere in those moments... I'm totally convinced that there isn't a single viewer out there who wouldn't immediately get that they either already are a couple or that they will end up as a couple eventually. (And I consulted Wikipedia: Of course they are getting married in the last episode of the show...)
Boy, I am so sick and tired of this. Take a woman and a man and everything is soooooo crystal clear. But take a man and a man... I mean, believe me, compared to those three minutes the saying goodbye in TRF feels just as much like a declaration of love, if not more.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 18, 2016 10:29 am  #6257

I fully agree. I read that there were people - no kidding - who speculated

how devastated Molly would be about the new woman in Sherlock's life. Meaning the woman in red/floral dress from setlock. This is ridiculous. There is not the slightest hint of romance, let alone that she probably just exists in his mind. 

June 18, 2016 2:08 pm  #6258

SolarSystem wrote:

I just witnessed a classic again. I caught the end of an episode of "The Mentalist" on tv. Does anyone know that show? The classic pairing: The woman is an FBI agent, the man is some kind of profiler who is working for the FBI. So. In those last three minutes of that episode they are on a cemetery. I don't know who died, but the man is telling the woman that he can't do this job anymore, that he is afraid one day something bad will happen to her and that he wouldn't be able to take it. He tells her that he is going to leave and that she can come with him if she wants to.
I'd say you don't really have to know the show to understand what's going on between the two of them. The way they are looking at each other, the whole atmosphere in those moments... I'm totally convinced that there isn't a single viewer out there who wouldn't immediately get that they either already are a couple or that they will end up as a couple eventually. (And I consulted Wikipedia: Of course they are getting married in the last episode of the show...)
Boy, I am so sick and tired of this. Take a woman and a man and everything is soooooo crystal clear. But take a man and a man... I mean, believe me, compared to those three minutes the saying goodbye in TRF feels just as much like a declaration of love, if not more.

(((hugs Solar)))

PS.  Susi, you are kidding, please tell me you're kidding.   *shaking my head*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

June 18, 2016 2:27 pm  #6259

Some sweet, funny, emotionally passionate Johnlock here:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/234203

Might have already been posted over on the Johnlock fan fic thread but I'm trying to help make a contribution here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

June 18, 2016 3:19 pm  #6260

KeepersPrice wrote:

Some sweet, funny, emotionally passionate Johnlock here:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/234203

Might have already been posted over on the Johnlock fan fic thread but I'm trying to help make a contribution here.

Sweet perfection.  The author has a very lovely way with words.   Not gonna cry...............

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera