BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 14, 2016 9:47 pm  #2261

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

ewige wrote:

I'm holding out for a big reunion /aka all is forgiven, you may hug now/ scene.

This!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 14, 2016 9:51 pm  #2262

*Beaming with PRIDE*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 14, 2016 9:56 pm  #2263

Beautiful lights 

- London eye was green last night and blue b4 that.
It was pink in May 31 for Magnum party.

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

June 15, 2016 6:27 am  #2264

I do wonder if the purple has some meaning... there's so many meanings with colours. Purple is also royalty?

LGBT wise it's also connected... its often used to support LGBT youth

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (June 15, 2016 6:30 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 15, 2016 6:29 am  #2265

Purple is the imperial colour.
The Eye does change colour.
But of course TV shows could make it any colour they chose.
Depends what hey're going for..
If it's MP looking back to better times, a purple patch maybe, that colour would be appropriate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 15, 2016 7:52 am  #2266

Pictures of the red lady and sherlock during the shooting in the bridge http://adorable-bc-picture.tumblr.com/post/145948035320/so-far-setlock-e02-is-45-about-benches-15th

Also some details about the shooting over the bridgehttp://adorable-bc-picture.tumblr.com/post/145946723600/anything-sherlock-tweet-compilation-of

What is going on? Who is hurting our Sherl? Poor baby! Dying to know why he reaches for the red lady before falling.

June 15, 2016 7:56 am  #2267

Thanks for posting. Just a friendly hint - the second link leads to a blog run by one of the worst Sophie Hunter haters on the Internet. They are not a friend of Benedict either and have spread incredible lies about him and his family. 

And here is an interesting summary of what we have seen from ep. 2 filming so far focussing on Sherlock and John:

http://queerjawn.tumblr.com/post/145952255180/john-and-sherlock-episode-2

Last edited by SusiGo (June 15, 2016 8:11 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 15, 2016 8:23 am  #2268

few more details about the shooting over the bride http://cant-pronounce.tumblr.com/post/145940002660/setlock-14-june-bridge-scene

June 15, 2016 8:32 am  #2269

So exciting! And I never thought they'd be shooting almost into the morning. Must have been a hell of a scene. High time for a doctor - The Doctor - to come and help Sherlock. Srsly. Because it's either he's faking it for the Red Dress, or he's really terribly ill. My money is on the latter since he seemed friendly and protective of the Red Dress in the earlier scenes.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

June 15, 2016 8:34 am  #2270

I think the Lady in Red is just his imagination. And, yes, he seems to be very ill. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 15, 2016 8:36 am  #2271

Maybe he's still suffering from his gunshot wound?

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

June 15, 2016 8:45 am  #2272

Wow, that sounds really intense and dramatic, I could feel my heart beating faster while reading these setlock-storys!
Once again, thank you for the excellent cover-up about what's going on on set. 

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

June 15, 2016 9:47 am  #2273

Sounds like an impressive mp scene or a drug induced hallucination a la devils foot. Not sure I will like if it's too angsty  . Doesn't sound like he is faking it in this one  .
Great write ups and links . Thanks also and again setlockers 

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

June 15, 2016 10:36 am  #2274

I went to bed while this was happening, and I just hoped to wake up to "and then John showed up to save him" ....

Doomsteady on AO3 & Tumblr

June 15, 2016 1:32 pm  #2275

heya guys! Just wanted to say that I'm one of the Setlockers! I'm Cant-pronounce on Tumblr and SetlockedDorothy on Twitter.

June 15, 2016 1:33 pm  #2276

Hi Dorothy!  You've been on set?  I hate you just a little bit!   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 15, 2016 1:38 pm  #2277

aw! yes for the past 3 days. Was on bridge last night but had to leave around 2am because adulting in the morning haha.

June 15, 2016 1:43 pm  #2278

Dorothy83 wrote:

aw! yes for the past 3 days. Was on bridge last night but had to leave around 2am because adulting in the morning haha.

Lucky you! I envy you despite the late our this was filmed.
Thank you for an exciting report!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 15, 2016 1:46 pm  #2279

I wonder if this lady in red is the new Watson at Sherlock´s side.
John is with Mary now, so maybe Harry Watson is taking his place? BBC Sherlock goes Elementary?

And poor Sherlock definitely collapses there at the bridge. Very ill indeed.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 15, 2016 1:47 pm  #2280

Board footera