BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 11, 2016 9:40 pm  #1

Forum down

The forum was down for a few hours earlier today. For those who came online and couldn't get on, my apologies. I don't actually know what it was about. I guess it was Boardhost doing admin stuff but yay, we're back online now!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 11, 2016 9:53 pm  #2

Re: Forum down

Thanks, Boss.
It's actually happened to me a few times lately, but I never know whether it's just my internet!
A tad annoying when I had time on a Saturday and no outlet.
But hey, these things happen all the time: even the big boys like Facebook and Twitter suffer form crashes and such!
As long as we keep coming back, it's all fine!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 11, 2016 10:09 pm  #3

I was cold and lonely!   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 11, 2016 10:11 pm  #4

Weren't we all?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 12, 2016 12:36 am  #5

I'm glad I missed out on that!

June 12, 2016 7:33 am  #6

Lucky you!

June 12, 2016 3:41 pm  #7

Yes, lucky! I noticed it and was concerned something bad had happened, though I figured it would be back later (and luckily it was!)

Clueing for looks.

June 13, 2016 4:37 pm  #8

Just so you know, if anything permanently went wrong with this forum, I'd start another

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 13, 2016 6:39 pm  #9

Bless your cotton socks.

June 13, 2016 7:12 pm  #10

Thank you so much, Boss!

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 13, 2016 7:21 pm  #11

All praise the Boss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 14, 2016 3:57 am  #12

That is really good to know! I am not sure what I'd do without it - and without all of you!

Last edited by Schmiezi (June 14, 2016 3:57 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera