BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 19, 2016 10:46 am  #1

Hey Folks :)

I just started watching sherlock ( i know a little bit late ;)) I really like it and i'm looking forward to chat with you guys )

May 19, 2016 11:14 am  #2

Re: Hey Folks :)

Hello, and welcome! Hope you have fun here - watch out for spooooiiileeerrrrssss!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 20, 2016 4:16 am  #3

Welcome to the forum. It is never too late to start watching Sherlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 29, 2016 3:47 am  #4

Hi Beauty. Sherlock is more than just a good mystery series. If you can learn a little bit of observation and deduction, you can do amazing things. 

sirdenis

June 11, 2016 9:42 pm  #5

Welcome to the forum. It is literally never too late. It's always 1895.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 12, 2016 2:31 am  #6

Thanks for the welcome, Sherlock Holmes. I really like this forum. The people here are really nice, and I have never encountered trolls or trolling here, which is rare in most of the forums I have participated in. 

sirdenis

June 17, 2016 7:34 pm  #7

A fashionably late welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 18, 2016 3:01 am  #8

Thank you for the welcome, Davina. 

...Ojisan (btw Ojisan is Japanese for "honorable Uncle".I told that to George Lucas.) 

sirdenis

June 18, 2016 3:09 am  #9

Thanks again for the welcome.

....still Ojisan  

sirdenis

Board footera