BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 26, 2012 4:34 am  #21

Re: PIPE - SLIPPERS - BED

and how do we know that RAT, WEDDING  and BOW  ARE  the real words?   hmmmm?   this thread made me think that.    Boy  this fandom sure has fun,  doesn't it?  and I have a hunch that the mofftiss reads  every  single message boards that's out there. It's almost the end of August already.  we only have,  what,  8 more months before we see the eps?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 26, 2012 6:30 am  #22

The Doctor wrote:

lol, guys and girls, this is probably the only time ever you will have ever seen our Kazza fooled!!

(and I lived to see it. Let's see if I continue to live after this post!)

Lol. well had I noticed the exact details of what he'd said earlier .... oh never mind.
Anyway Pipe, Slippers & Bed can describe what we've seen so far.

But the newer ones sound more interesting.

I'll close this thread now so we don't have 2 threads discussing the same subject/clues.

I'll be watching more closely Moftiss.... don't try it again!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

August 26, 2012 6:33 am  #23

sherlockskitty wrote:

and how do we know that RAT, WEDDING  and BOW  ARE  the real words?   hmmmm?   this thread made me think that.    Boy  this fandom sure has fun,  doesn't it?  and I have a hunch that the mofftiss reads  every  single message boards that's out there. It's almost the end of August already.  we only have,  what,  8 more months before we see the eps?

These ARE the words he meant. had I observed instead of just looked I would have known. He said he would announce the 3 words AT the festival.
Then he released the first 3 words when he was leaving for the festival.
It wasn't really a trick so much as a lesson in observation ... i guess... lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

August 26, 2012 6:35 am  #24

BOSS??
Can you close this topic please?
It's a new section so I have no mod functions here.

Thanks.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

Board footera