BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 16, 2016 9:36 am  #981

Re: Details game: Where is this picture from?

Yes, please. Anyone who wants to take over will be welcome!
Don't let this thread die - it used to be such fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 16, 2016 9:46 am  #982

Shall I have a go?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 16, 2016 9:47 am  #983

Yes, SusiGO!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 16, 2016 9:49 am  #984

Okay. I am sure it will take you just seconds but here we go:

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 16, 2016 10:09 am  #985

Not so easy, Susi! I just know where some identical of them hang.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 16, 2016 10:10 am  #986

Good. I thought you would know in about a minute. 

May 16, 2016 3:21 pm  #987

Oh, is that in the cottage of Mummy and Daddy Holmes?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 16, 2016 3:22 pm  #988

Sorry, but no.

May 16, 2016 3:28 pm  #989

Hm, it looks like a Christmas decoration. And I can only remember having seen 221B and the cottage at Christmas (and it doesn't hang in the window where Sherlock plays the violin). 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

May 16, 2016 3:32 pm  #990

It looks to me like it is either a Christmas decoration or something from a kid'd bedroom.

Clueing for looks.

May 16, 2016 3:44 pm  #991

I don't really know, but I'm gonna guess the window in the dorm from TGG (where the boy and girl were kidnapped).

Team Hudders!

May 16, 2016 3:59 pm  #992

No again. 😉

May 16, 2016 4:13 pm  #993

Is it from the Christmas party in SiB? In 221b?

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

May 16, 2016 4:25 pm  #994

No, mrshouse. I will give you one hint. It is from series 3.

May 16, 2016 5:13 pm  #995

Hm, tricky.
There are not too many rooms in S3 that could contain Christmas decorations. It must be second half of HLV most probably then.
Sherlock's hospital room? When he's visited by Janine?

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

May 16, 2016 5:19 pm  #996

Again, no. 

May 16, 2016 5:33 pm  #997

Hm, I'm struggling myself to recall anywhere in S3 where this could've been that isn't the Holmes parents cottage.

What about the train guy? When Sherlock and Molly are visiting him in TEH?

Team Hudders!

May 16, 2016 5:36 pm  #998

No again. I picked this at random, it was the first pic I opened this morning when looking for a detail. And I must admit I would not have recognised it either. Just one tiny hint: The fact that it is a Christmas decoration does not necessarily mean … 

May 18, 2016 8:58 am  #999

Oh, come on. I am getting bored. If you do not find the answer soon, I will shoot the wall.  Btw, I have written a nice little meta about this pic and I cannot post it until you have found the answer. 

May 18, 2016 9:42 am  #1000

Found it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board footera