BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2016 4:13 am  #6121

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

He's so in bro with John.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 10, 2016 7:19 am  #6122

To bro or not to bro, that... definitely isn't the question! Cut it out, people! 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

May 12, 2016 8:31 am  #6123

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 14, 2016 6:31 am  #6124

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

May 14, 2016 2:56 pm  #6125

Oh god, both of those meta's are perfection.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 16, 2016 9:12 am  #6126

TJLC Explained: [Episode 15] Molly Hooper
This video discusses Molly Hooper and her role on the show (and by extension her role in TJLC). Also I finally made a title sequence! I hope this compromise makes everyone happy in re: cheery music!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 16, 2016 9:14 am  #6127

And for those who just want to watch her cheerful new title sequence & channel trailer
TJLC Explained, Get Ready to Believe   (26 sec)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 17, 2016 2:21 pm  #6128

I really like this post about hearts in HLV:

http://stillgosherlocked.tumblr.com/post/144503647493/inevitably-johnlocked-keagan-ashleigh

Add to them the heart over the fireplace in ASiB, the hearts in the 221 railing, "I'll burn the heart out of you", and I am sure I forgot some … 

Last edited by SusiGo (May 17, 2016 2:21 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 18, 2016 8:47 am  #6129

I think this might be not quite right for the Mary debate but maybe in here … knowing your way of thinking … 

So remember when Molly Hooper, a medical professional with a penchant for questionable knitwear, had a delightful office romance with someone who later turned out to have been lying to her and was actually a homicidal psychopath? That was a cool plot twist.

Anyway, John is irrevocably, unbelievably arse-over-tea-kettle in love with his wife Mary.

source :wearthedamnhatholmes.tumblr.com

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 18, 2016 11:09 am  #6130

This is the silliest one.

May 18, 2016 9:02 pm  #6131

John and Sherlock returning from their Sex Holiday at the shore.  

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

May 18, 2016 9:33 pm  #6132

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 18, 2016 10:41 pm  #6133

*swoon*
*thud*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

May 18, 2016 11:39 pm  #6134

nakahara, you always come up with the naughtiest things.  Keep up the good work! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

May 19, 2016 6:40 am  #6135

Oh, my! This looks very real. 

May 19, 2016 8:08 am  #6136

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

May 19, 2016 8:35 am  #6137

The thing of utmost beauty.

May 19, 2016 8:41 am  #6138

This is is wonderful. As is this:

May 19, 2016 8:55 am  #6139

Those are wonderful and lovely, gently and Susi. 

I think that this is the post upgrading me to "Staying alive" and I have an announcement to make for the occasion:
As some fans mentioned they liked the "new" and "fresh" dynamics that Mary brought to the series as it would get boring and stuff, I want to remind that we're now at the point where she's in as many episodes as (canon!) the boys together in 221B. I want to say that I very much feel we need something new again! I'm getting bored! And I'm not talking about a bigger Watson family here!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

May 19, 2016 9:10 am  #6140

Congrats and yes to all that, mrshouse! 

Btw, mrshouse, I just posted this:

http://stillgosherlocked.tumblr.com/post/144596019098/its-about-time

Last edited by SusiGo (May 19, 2016 9:16 am)

Board footera