BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 12, 2016 9:45 pm  #1

Andrew Scott in Hollow Crown

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 12, 2016 9:57 pm  #2

Re: Andrew Scott in Hollow Crown

*swoon*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 12, 2016 9:58 pm  #3

Anything Andrew Scott does will be brilliant--Benedict is amazing but I really am an Andrew fan.

April 12, 2016 10:16 pm  #4

Cool to know there is yet another actor in the show that I have seen before.  It sounds like it's going to be good.

Last edited by Yitzock (April 12, 2016 10:16 pm)

Clueing for looks.

April 13, 2016 5:51 am  #5

My birthday and Christmas has come all at once...
Be still my beating heart.
Andrew AND Benedict, though possibly not together...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 15, 2016 3:21 pm  #6

Small excited squeak! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 15, 2016 4:08 pm  #7

I told my hubby and he said, "Oh, is it mad King Louis?"
I didn't know...but Andrew would kill that role!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 8, 2016 8:33 pm  #8

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 8, 2016 8:35 pm  #9

Case in point.

May 8, 2016 8:50 pm  #10

May 8, 2016 8:52 pm  #11

OMG...just how fabulous is he?!
Can't wait.

Last edited by besleybean (May 8, 2016 8:54 pm)

May 8, 2016 9:35 pm  #12

*falls over*   Holy crap!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

May 9, 2016 11:34 am  #13

Wow! I don't recall King Louis being mentioned in Richard III so maybe he features more in the other plays that they are adapting. But he looks cool, anyway.

Clueing for looks.

May 9, 2016 12:56 pm  #14

I'm trying to look this up but I'm only on my phone so I'm struggling. Did this air on May the 7th? I assume I can watch it on iplayer?

Kirkiarty

May 9, 2016 3:44 pm  #15

Yes and yes!

May 10, 2016 8:33 am  #16

besleybean wrote:

Yes and yes!

Awesome I shall watch this tomorrow. Soo excited!

Kirkiarty

May 10, 2016 5:07 pm  #17

Can't wait to see Andrew, this week, I believe...

Board footera