BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2016 11:31 am  #2961

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

What normally happens, when you are at home, waiting for your husband:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 15, 2016 12:49 pm  #2962

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 25, 2016 1:46 pm  #2963

April 25, 2016 1:48 pm  #2964

Ha! Sherlock and Stephen are on the case!

Clueing for looks.

April 25, 2016 3:55 pm  #2965

What a team!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 26, 2016 8:12 am  #2966

April 26, 2016 9:38 am  #2967

LOL!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 5, 2016 12:57 pm  #2968

May 6, 2016 8:26 am  #2969

May 6, 2016 1:47 pm  #2970

Those gifs are excellent!

Clueing for looks.

May 6, 2016 9:05 pm  #2971

Those gifs! LOL. Just love it when a fan creation makes me laugh out loud.  I'm signing up for the sign language course. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

May 6, 2016 10:25 pm  #2972

KeepersPrice wrote:

I'm signing up for the sign language course.

I'm not sure Dr. Watson is the most reliable teacher.

Clueing for looks.

May 7, 2016 8:50 pm  #2973

John is very, very much afraid of Baskerville:

May 7, 2016 11:53 pm  #2974

Ha! I was not expecting that!

Clueing for looks.

May 8, 2016 10:44 pm  #2975

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 9, 2016 6:22 am  #2976

Tee Hee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 11, 2016 6:44 am  #2977

May 11, 2016 7:00 am  #2978

Well, he's certainly a work of art.

May 16, 2016 12:23 pm  #2979

This is great:

(source: silent-micka.tumblr.com)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 16, 2016 3:29 pm  #2980

That one is great!

Clueing for looks.

Board footera