BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 24, 2012 4:01 am  #1

Martin and Jackanory Junior

Just found this silly but adorable video from a children's show Martin did.  I'm posting it to show that Ben isn't the only one who can read for kids.  Martin is lovely as the actor/narrator and he even sings in it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

August 24, 2012 4:22 am  #2

Re: Martin and Jackanory Junior

Oh wow this is just adorable!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

August 24, 2012 5:19 am  #3

Oh, my gosh -- he's The Story Teller!

Will definitely watch this when I have a couple of hours to let it download over our dial-up connection.

August 24, 2012 4:43 pm  #4

Could this be the real Roo? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

August 24, 2012 8:12 pm  #5

It is Archie! Aww! Woof!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 25, 2012 5:33 am  #6

So cute! 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

August 25, 2012 9:27 am  #7

KeepersPrice wrote:

Just found this silly but adorable video from a children's show Martin did.  I'm posting it to show that Ben isn't the only one who can read for kids.  Martin is lovely as the actor/narrator and he even sings in it!

That is one srsly cute man. Any guy who would tell stories for the amusement of kids warms my heart anyway. Lovely. He's the story-teller!

Board footera