BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 23, 2012 10:05 am  #1

Prince Harry nude photos below !!!!

Hah, fooled you! What shock horror that a young, single, good-looking man would get up to sauciness with a person of the opposite you-know-what (or even of the same you-know-what, it's all fine). What no-one seems to care about is that someone took photos when he was in a private place. Imagine if someone did that to you, how furious would you be? I would be livid at the betrayal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

August 23, 2012 10:10 am  #2

Re: Prince Harry nude photos below !!!!

Oh, you naughty girl! I knew it was a fake and yet I clicked on the thread. But you're right with what you're saying. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 23, 2012 11:06 am  #3

Agree completely with you Hepzibah. Were they taken on a camera-phone? Just thinking. Really...young...in the services...in Las Vegas...happens to be royal by birth. The outrage should be directed towards those responsible for the photographs.

Last edited by Davina (August 23, 2012 11:06 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 23, 2012 11:16 am  #4

And whatever happens to 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas'?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

August 24, 2012 1:52 am  #5

oh  brother.   the palace did confirm that the photos are indeed of the prince,  but they declined to elaborate further.  I  just hope that no one tries to do harm to the prince with these.  and you know I mean financial harm.   He's not as rich as his brother is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 24, 2012 7:20 am  #6

At first I read the title as:
Prince Harry nude pictures...below...
And I was thinking...below what? The neck? The waist? The knees? The ankles?

Below the belt (this is not meant literally(.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera