BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2016 12:03 pm  #1

Hello from Finland

Hey,

I have been a fan of the show since the very first episode aired several years ago. I have lived the anxiety of waiting for the new season and all of my friends are very tired of hearing my moaning about the insane time gaps between the seasons. Now that I have finally begun my bachelor's thesis in my university, I decided (obviously) to write about my fandom and especially about Sherlock cosplay. So if you are a cosplayer, please don't hesitate to contact and let me know about your hobby.  

April 26, 2016 12:20 pm  #2

Re: Hello from Finland

Welcome to the forum and enjoy!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 26, 2016 12:25 pm  #3

Welcome! Nice to have a fellow Northener in here! :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 28, 2016 10:48 pm  #4

I have been a Sherlock's fan since one month, but I'am fall in love with this series! My friends don't want to listen to me either, because I speak only about Sherlock. And suddenly I hit here, and everywhere was Benedict's face and I thought: It must be the haven.

- SH

April 29, 2016 4:12 am  #5

Welcome to the forum both of you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera