BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 22, 2012 6:15 pm  #401

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I came across a braces photo that I haven't seen before. Nice...

Last edited by hepzibah (October 28, 2012 4:14 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

August 22, 2012 6:17 pm  #402

Oh - what is that plant doing to him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 22, 2012 6:19 pm  #403

hepzibah wrote:

I came across a braces photo that I haven't seen before. Nice...

The man needs to be climbed. Like a tree. Using the suspenders to hang on to on the way up. Cling like a koala once in place. Yum.

August 22, 2012 6:35 pm  #404

Koalas are brilliant.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 22, 2012 6:41 pm  #405

SusiGo wrote:

Koalas are brilliant.

Actually, they dig their claws in, then pee on you 

Are you familiar with drop bears?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drop_bear

Last edited by hepzibah (August 22, 2012 6:42 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

August 22, 2012 6:44 pm  #406

Oh, they sound fun. As long as they don't drop on beautiful men with braces. BTW, maybe we should tell Arthur about the drop bears.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 22, 2012 11:38 pm  #407

ancientsgate wrote:

The man needs to be climbed. Like a tree. Using the suspenders to hang on to on the way up. Cling like a koala once in place. Yum.

One of these days I will re-crack my ribs laughing so hard. And it will be your fault, and I shall be sulky and make you miserable with my misery!

August 23, 2012 12:44 am  #408

The Doctor wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

One of these days I will re-crack my ribs laughing so hard. And it will be your fault, and I shall be sulky and make you miserable with my misery!

Never mind all that. There's plenty of His Fineness to go around-- I'll even give you first dibs at the climbing job..... and he'll be real glad to know that, although we might cling like koalas once we've climbed him, we don't pee uncontrollably or fall off the....limbs.... all willy nilly.  *runs away laughing*

August 23, 2012 6:38 am  #409

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

August 23, 2012 8:32 am  #410

Yellow car!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "It's this or Cluedo."
John: "Ah, no. We are never playing that again."
Sherlock: "Why not?"
John: "Because it's not actually possible for the victim to have done it, Sherlock!"

August 23, 2012 11:33 am  #411

We have the purple shirt of sex (for those who don't know what that is, start at the beginning of this thread) now we have the white shirt of lust. I just made that title up, wonder if it will catch on? You could be witnessing history here, people.

Last edited by hepzibah (October 28, 2012 4:19 pm)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

August 23, 2012 11:42 am  #412

*breaking sweat and picking myself up from floor* 

August 23, 2012 3:33 pm  #413

Who is that girl!  I'm sincerely jealous!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

August 23, 2012 5:17 pm  #414

Long live the WSOL! 

August 23, 2012 9:30 pm  #415

To calm us all down a bit - my goodnight picture for today:

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 23, 2012 10:07 pm  #416

Oh yes, thank you hepzibah and tobe, I feel much calmer now! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 23, 2012 11:15 pm  #417

hepzibah wrote:

We have the purple shirt of sex (for those who don't know what that is, start at the beginning of this thread) now we have the white shirt of lust. I just made that title up, wonder if it will catch on? You could be witnessing history here, people.

Perfect!  And his skin shines so beautifuly...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "I need to get some air, we're going out tonight."
John: "Actually, I've uh, got a date."
Sherlock: "What?"
John: "It's where two people who like each other go out and have fun."
Sherlock: "That's what I was suggesting."

August 24, 2012 12:35 am  #418

I don't know if this has been posted yet...but it's gotta be one of the most sexy non-candid Benedict photos I've seen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

August 24, 2012 1:00 am  #419

tobeornot221b wrote:

To calm us all down a bit - my goodnight picture for today:

Lord, girl, that ain't gonna calm anybody down! Yowsa.

August 24, 2012 3:17 am  #420

I just could not resist this one of our two favorite boys, together - just the way I like it....

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

Board footera