BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 21, 2012 4:17 pm  #1

Edinburgh TV Festival

Martin Freeman is to attend the Sherlock Masterclass at the Edinburgh TV Festival 24th August.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 21, 2012 5:52 pm  #2

Re: Edinburgh TV Festival

I hope there will be a video later.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

August 21, 2012 7:37 pm  #3

AAAAARGHHH! I'm going! Literally can't wait. Andrew Scott is gonna be there too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 22, 2012 1:49 pm  #4

No easy way to say this, it seems his attendance has now been cancelled. Sorry SH   

August 22, 2012 2:14 pm  #5

Shame! 

www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-08-22/sherlock-the-edinburgh-television-festival-and-the-case-of-the-missing-stars

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 22, 2012 2:20 pm  #6

So sorry, Boss 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera