BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 14, 2016 1:02 pm  #101

Re: John and Sherlock Drunk

Sometimes sense is over rated.  *giggle* 

(Could Mrs Hudson be off on her calculations?)

Last edited by tonnaree (April 14, 2016 1:03 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 14, 2016 1:08 pm  #102

In my headcanon, the boys returned home and before they took a nap on a staircase, they pushed the hours in Mrs. Hudsons flat back for the piss of it (her watch too, because she forgot it on a table in her kitchen). They forgot it in their drunk´s amnesia later. And so they were officially out only two hours according to her, although they managed to visit 8 places and a gay bar in between.

Last edited by nakahara (April 14, 2016 1:09 pm)

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 14, 2016 1:10 pm  #103

Brilliant, nakahara. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

April 14, 2016 1:39 pm  #104

Ariane DeVere wrote:

Steve Thompson - never allowing a sensible plot, or sensible timing, to get in the way of the story. *insert eye roll here*

Lol, glad it's not just me. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 14, 2016 2:00 pm  #105

nakahara wrote:

In my headcanon, the boys returned home and before they took a nap on a staircase, they pushed the hours in Mrs. Hudsons flat back for the piss of it (her watch too, because she forgot it on a table in her kitchen). They forgot it in their drunk´s amnesia later. And so they were officially out only two hours according to her, although they managed to visit 8 places and a gay bar in between.

Headcanon accepted. 

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 16, 2016 8:49 am  #106

nakahara wrote:

Brilliant!
I'm sure that's what happened.
Can we have a snippet of that, please?
And do you think we will ever see them in that gay bar?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 16, 2016 9:16 am  #107

Lovely detail someone discovered: during the drunk deduction scene Sherlock wears his scarf the same way as John, not with his usual loop. So I imagine drunk John binding the scarf for even drunker Sherlock because the game is on. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 16, 2016 9:19 am  #108

I'm tempted to suggest a' In my Mind Palace' thread...
But then I know what a Pandora's box that would be!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 16, 2016 9:25 am  #109

Susi:

Last edited by Harriet (April 16, 2016 9:27 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 16, 2016 9:26 am  #110

Indeed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 16, 2016 9:53 am  #111

Lovely little detail indeed, Susi! And lovely idea of why the Scarf is not tied his usual way

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 16, 2016 2:25 pm  #112

Heancanons are vital to our survival.  

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 16, 2016 2:27 pm  #113

Well, on hiatus maybe...
They are jolly good fun, anyhow!

April 16, 2016 2:29 pm  #114

And seeing as we're almost always on hiatus... :-P

Board footera