BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2016 12:58 pm  #101

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 7, 2016 1:15 pm  #102

Curious! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 7, 2016 1:20 pm  #103

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 7, 2016 1:22 pm  #104

I bet they are busy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 7, 2016 2:35 pm  #105

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Some very interesting things indeed! 

Yeah, John's therapist returning does spell bad news ahead... *shivers* 

Oh, my gosh, if this is true, that can only mean one thing: John is going to need therapy again!  And It won't be because he's lost Sherlock this time; it'll be because he's lost his wife and child.  Permanently.

If that is the case, that means John will be moving back to Baker Street.  He won't want to continue to live in his current flat; there'll be too many memories of Mary there.

April 7, 2016 2:50 pm  #106

This is getting very interesting! Would they use John going back to Ella again after a loss, though? They already did that to great effect in TRF, not sure if it would just as great doing the same again. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 7, 2016 3:07 pm  #107

Maybe it's Mary who's consulting a therapist. Because she's had tough moments with John emotionally-wise?

Anyway, this is all extremely interesting...!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 7, 2016 3:08 pm  #108

Or maybe Sherlock? They did tell uss to expect the unexpected. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

April 7, 2016 3:18 pm  #109

Believe it or not it was my first thought. But...Sherlock? Seeing a therapist? John's therapist...? Whatever for...? I'm sure there could be a ton of ideas on that, though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 7, 2016 3:38 pm  #110

Sherlock seeing a therapist sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Poor her! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 7, 2016 3:41 pm  #111

John and Sherlock will go see Ella together for pre-marital counseling.  

Sorry, I'll just go back to my corner and read some fic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 7, 2016 3:48 pm  #112

tonnaree wrote:

John and Sherlock will go see Ella together for pre-marital counseling.  

Sorry, I'll just go back to my corner and read some fic.

Bring this to your corner, a perfect read for this idea. The Norwood Love Builders 

Back to topic: Actually, John and Mary going together might fit, it could be the only hope left of trying to salvage their relationship. 

Team Hudders!

April 7, 2016 3:49 pm  #113

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Sherlock seeing a therapist sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Poor her! 

I think it would be an unpleasant experience for everyone involved, even if Sherlock does enjoy proving people wrong.

Clueing for looks.

April 7, 2016 4:16 pm  #114

I only hope it would help him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 7, 2016 10:18 pm  #115

April 7, 2016 10:19 pm  #116

April 7, 2016 10:30 pm  #117

April 7, 2016 10:41 pm  #118

Beautiful gloves! 

And that looks like a cozy setting for the couple... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 7, 2016 11:11 pm  #119

nakahara wrote:

I have seen speculation that this is a flashback to the hiatus when John and Mary were dating.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 7, 2016 11:22 pm  #120

That sounds possible, though I don't think we can completely rule out the possibility of it being a more recent scene. But maybe it being from the "present" would be too obvious.

Last edited by Yitzock (April 7, 2016 11:23 pm)

Clueing for looks.

Board footera