BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2016 10:05 pm  #1841

Re: Johnlock Fic Recs *warning - adult content*

Johnlock comes in a rainbow of shades and colors.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 6, 2016 10:08 pm  #1842

And however it comes (pun intended), it is Johnlock.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 7, 2016 9:50 am  #1843

Schmiezi wrote:

Do you think so? It's a Johnlock fic, so this is the right thread for it, I'd say.

I can't remember the series but the summary mentions sex and a kiss ... Sounds fine to me. :-)

Yeah, the description sounded as though it was at least pre-slash, so it belongs here.

April 7, 2016 9:52 am  #1844

tonnaree wrote:

Johnlock comes in a rainbow of shades and colors.   

Don't we all!

April 7, 2016 2:13 pm  #1845

SusiGo wrote:

I would like to recommend this fic by Chryse, one of my favourite authors. Based on a clever idea, both heartbreaking and sexy. And also for people who prefer a not too villainous Mary. 

The Ground Beneath Your Feet[/url] (68803 words) by [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/Chryse]Chryse
Chapters: 15/15
Fandom: Sherlock (TV)
Rating: Explicit
Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings
Relationships: Sherlock Holmes/John Watson, Sherlock Holmes & John Watson
Characters: Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, Mycroft Holmes, Mary Morstan
Additional Tags: Angst with a Happy Ending, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD, Hurt/Comfort, Protective John, But definitely a happy ending
Summary: 

Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.

I've tried this and it was great!

April 7, 2016 2:20 pm  #1846

Very glad to hear that. Chryse is an excellent writer. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 7, 2016 2:48 pm  #1847

Just finished TGBYF myself. Very heartbreaking, but great read. Some real Sherlock whump. (Perhaps also worth mentioning that it contains some past reference to what I would consider dub-con, considering I know some readers might be sensitive to such subjects). 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 7, 2016 4:56 pm  #1848

This lovely young lady was at 221b Con socializing and promoting her book.  I'm reading it now and it is hot as 7 hells.  That is if you like explicit Victorian Johnlock BDSM smut.     You can get the Kindle version for only $3!!

Compound a Felony: A Queer Affair of Sherlock Holmes by Elinor Gray (Author)

Consulting detective Sherlock Holmes is a veritable whirlwind of intellect and perception, tearing through the fog of intrigue and criminal activity with tremendous force. But behind the locked sitting room door at 221B Baker Street, his biographer and intimate companion, ex-army doctor John Watson, holds the reins. Elinor Gray is re-imagining the best-loved, essential classics of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle through an erotic lens of domination and submission. As longtime fans have often identified, Holmes and Watson share an undeniable chemistry. Compound a Felony: A Queer Affair of Sherlock Holmes sheds light on their potential relationship, from wild passion to absolute control. Devoted fans of the Sherlock Holmes canon and newcomers alike will find unbound levels of secrecy, suspense, pain, and reward. This book is intended for mature audiences.

Last edited by tonnaree (April 7, 2016 4:58 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 9, 2016 1:48 am  #1849

Kratula wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

I would like to recommend this fic by Chryse, one of my favourite authors. Based on a clever idea, both heartbreaking and sexy. And also for people who prefer a not too villainous Mary. 

The Ground Beneath Your Feet[/url] (68803 words) by [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/Chryse]Chryse
Chapters: 15/15
Fandom: Sherlock (TV)
Rating: Explicit
Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings
Relationships: Sherlock Holmes/John Watson, Sherlock Holmes & John Watson
Characters: Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, Mycroft Holmes, Mary Morstan
Additional Tags: Angst with a Happy Ending, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD, Hurt/Comfort, Protective John, But definitely a happy ending
Summary: 

Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.

I've tried this and it was great!

I just finished it, too.  It's worth reading, just to see her Mycroft in action. Lovely characters all around, much more satisfying than the show, lol.  I had a bit of a problem with her St. Mary (hear the sarcasm), but that's just me. I would definitely rec this one too!  Thanks Susie.

April 9, 2016 5:10 pm  #1850

Cold Snap by MirithGriffin

Summary: "The Mayo Clinic prescription for hypothermia is this: Tea. Blanket fort. Sex. All right, it doesn't come right out and say that on the website. But Sherlock can read between the lines."
http://archiveofourown.org/works/295351?view_adult=true
4795 words.

Explicit, hilarious and hot indeed - even with the given topic 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 9, 2016 5:12 pm  #1851

Oh yes, read that one!
It was hot indeed!
A short and intense story

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 9, 2016 5:29 pm  #1852

She also wrote some early Victorianlock, but I haven't read any of them yet. Could be promising.

Also another one, XO, by her with the tags

Aliens Make Them Do It    Johnlock - Freeform     Blackcurrant Jelly Bed       Consent Issues    Sentient Lava Lamps      Sex Tips from Dr. John H. Watson RAMC     Pandas   Opinion is divided as to whether this is crack    See if this reminds you of    Sherlock Holmes and John Watson floating in space on a bed handcuffed to one another     Or not  Alternate Universe - Science Fiction   

which is still WIP but I put it on my waiting list because she seems good with bizarre humour 
http://archiveofourown.org/works/470545/chapters/813858

Last edited by Harriet (April 9, 2016 9:04 pm)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 9, 2016 7:08 pm  #1853

Ha, just started reading this one - I had come across it previously, but was not too enthusiastic about the tags. And yet. It is very funny! Hot as well, I suppose, in a way, but give me a minute I'm only on chapter 2

April 9, 2016 8:52 pm  #1854

LOL, Lily, how voracious!!! 

EDIT: Goodness, Chapter One! 

Last edited by Harriet (April 9, 2016 9:02 pm)

April 9, 2016 9:36 pm  #1855

And it certainly does not stop here. Me likey a lot. I'm glad I started reading it despite my initial...reluctance to it. I'm having a nice time reading

(but that's not helping out much with the other things I'm reading at the same freaking time. I need something like 72 hours in a day. Or overcome my ADD-ness)

April 9, 2016 9:48 pm  #1856

But she's a slow updater ... anyway, I want that one, too! 

Edit: Update - this fic is not good for me      

Last edited by Harriet (April 10, 2016 6:29 pm)

April 17, 2016 1:31 pm  #1857

Hello all!

I recently put up my first fanfic on AoO.

To Go From Darkness Back To Light

Rating:
Mature
Archive Warning:
No Archive Warnings Apply
Category:
M/M
Fandom:
Sherlock (TV)
Relationships:
Sherlock Holmes/John WatsonSherlock Holmes & John Watson
Characters:
Sherlock HolmesJohn WatsonMycroft HolmesMrs. HudsonJim Moriarty
Additional Tags:
AngstAngst with a Happy EndingAngst and HumorHurt/ComfortEmotional Hurt/ComfortNightmaresReunionsSherlock Holmes Has FeelingsSherlock Holmes Returns after ReichenbachDeveloping RelationshipDeveloping Sherlock Holmes/John WatsonLate Night ConversationsSleeping TogetherSharing a BedFirst TimeMaking Love
Language: English

http://archiveofourown.org/works/6503959/chapters/14888359

April 18, 2016 2:51 pm  #1858

The series of very nice and hot Johnlock tales based on the Victorian ACD canon. It´s called "The Dispatch Box" because the single tales are supposed to be the contents of a dispatch box of Dr. Watson discovered in a hidden compartment:

http://archiveofourown.org/series/311988

Quite sweet, sexy and easy to read.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 25, 2016 9:14 pm  #1859

After reading more fics by MirithGriffin, I can really recommend that writer. She's funny, smart and a gifted writer. Loved her Victorian series, too! 

http://archiveofourown.org/users/MirithGriffin/pseuds/MirithGriffin/works

April 25, 2016 9:18 pm  #1860

Sounds great. And I am sure the word "shag" refers exclusively to tobacco. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera