BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2016 1:52 pm  #41

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

I love being in this fandom! So many clever people! 
And so much excitement, even if we only have those tweets etc... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 5, 2016 2:15 pm  #42

Things are starting to get exciting already!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 5, 2016 10:31 pm  #43

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 5, 2016 11:18 pm  #44

Very interesting! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 5, 2016 11:55 pm  #45

Very curious!

Clueing for looks.

April 6, 2016 7:01 am  #46

New face on the set:

And here´s the fan´s theory who this person might be in the canon - a character from "The Stockbroker´s Clerk":

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 6, 2016 7:31 am  #47

This is interesting. But you know what makes me even more excited? Ella Thompson is back, John's therapist!

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 6, 2016 7:34 am  #48

Possibly after losing Mary?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 6, 2016 7:39 am  #49

Some very interesting things indeed! 

Yeah, John's therapist returning does spell bad news ahead... *shivers* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 6, 2016 8:09 am  #50

nakahara wrote:

Some new tweets:

My first thought reading Amandas "our Benny" was that it sounds a bit staged, like she has the need to proof everyone that they like each other, after that "wedding twitter drama" last year.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 6, 2016 8:09 am  #51

Bro-loc, huh?

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 6, 2016 8:10 am  #52

April 6, 2016 8:14 am  #53

Oh that asian actor, I think I know him

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 6, 2016 8:17 am  #54

Blo-loc. I am loving it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 6, 2016 8:47 am  #55

April 6, 2016 10:19 am  #56

April 6, 2016 10:20 am  #57

Is that "assassin Mary" on the picture?

April 6, 2016 10:21 am  #58

April 6, 2016 10:38 am  #59

Oh I wonder!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 6, 2016 11:04 am  #60

Assassin Mary would be great! Maybe a flashback? Or a part-time job while her daughter is in day care, helping Mycroft to rid the kingdom of the baddies? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera