BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 1, 2016 8:48 pm  #21

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

ukaunz wrote:

Some setlock advice
http://cumberbatchweb.tumblr.com/post/141656736829/setlock

I've never seen anything being filmed, it must be quite an experience! I still haven't decided if I will follow setlock...

I know, I can't imagine!  (and honestly, it also sounds a little insane to keep up with!)  I love how nicely she puts things!  The girl who runs cumberbatchweb keeps pretty 'up' on things going on, but imagine she does get inundated with a tons of emails from those thinking she's more 'in the loop' than, well, simply a big fan who runs a fan site.  Not to mention being careful and respectful about it too, like she said so nicely.  I'll admit to getting a bit of gleeful surprise from a completely different part of her spiel, though.  I don't suppose anyone else noticed the bit (or is a fan) about the Hillywood parody.   

If you haven't heard of them, the two sisters who run Hillywood on youtube have been doing fandom song mash-ups/videos for years, and are quite talented at putting together all the aspects of filming, editing, costumes, dance routine, etc!  Especially as the years went by, with more donations and more elaborate setups, covering almost every fandom with Batman, Doctor Who (doing the Time Warp!), Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, LOTR, and others.  And so excited, they mentioned they're now filming a Sherlock one!  And according to the previous tumblr post, they went from their home in the U.S. all the way to dang Gower Street to get some authentic shots over there??  o.o   Can't wait to see and show on here….

Also, many chuckles and wry head-shakes at the April First Sherlock news teases today.  Even Arwel!   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 2, 2016 8:36 am  #22

nakahara wrote:

Is it possible that 221/C Baker Street will reappear in S4?

http://cumberfoil.tumblr.com/post/142007001459/nixxie-fic-constancecream-at-mrs-hudsons

And also in this shot
https://twitter.com/midonz/status/715520809603883008

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 5, 2016 7:59 am  #23

Some new tweets:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 5, 2016 8:05 am  #24

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 5, 2016 8:13 am  #25

April 5, 2016 8:17 am  #26

Hmmm....

April 5, 2016 8:18 am  #27

"Our Benny" - is that Benedict she's talking about? Was he there?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 5, 2016 8:21 am  #28

It looks like that, yes.

April 5, 2016 8:30 am  #29

Oh well... If I could enjoy this for 90 minutes I would love the episode. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 5, 2016 8:31 am  #30

These pieces of jewellery could stand for characters and/or what would be addressed in S4...?
* How did Mrs Hudson come to have a flat on Baker Street?
* Something more about Redbeard and Sherlock?
* John's still pissed off at Mary and it goes out.
* The big question for this newly married couple...children? What happens to the baby? A bit more on the Holmes' childhood? We know that Sherlock originally wanted to be a pirate - and need to see the flashback - but what about Mycroft? OR. Something about John's childhood. And Harry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 5, 2016 8:53 am  #31

Mattlocked wrote:

Oh well... If I could enjoy this for 90 minutes I would love the episode.

I have Kopfkino how they could fill this 90 minutes. But that's for another thread.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 5, 2016 9:18 am  #32

April 5, 2016 9:20 am  #33

April 5, 2016 9:22 am  #34

April 5, 2016 9:54 am  #35

nakahara wrote:

Lucky !

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 5, 2016 9:56 am  #36

Impressive deducing!

April 5, 2016 11:39 am  #37

I want more back story on John so bad I can't stand it.  We know practically nothing.  We don't even know if his parents are dead or alive much less what kind of childhood he had. 

I also want to see him shirtless. 
So we can see his scar!
For science!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 5, 2016 11:51 am  #38

me too!

back story + shirtless (for science!)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 5, 2016 11:52 am  #39

Oh yes, the Scar.
Fanfiction writers will have field days with that. And us Johnlockers as well. And...ok, everyone will be happy about it - and quite rightly so. No, mind, don't go there. Not the right thread

April 5, 2016 12:12 pm  #40

I'm not sure where this photo comes from, or if it's definitely Setlock, but I took a google stroll down Bute Street  (West Bute Street to be exact), and the building appears to be Portland House. Google images provides some great pics of the interior too

Last edited by ukaunz (April 5, 2016 12:22 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board footera