BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 18, 2012 9:03 pm  #1

This girl met Moftiss on a plane

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 18, 2012 9:27 pm  #2

Re: This girl met Moftiss on a plane

Found it on tumblr, too. Lucky girl.

There's a free seat next to Mark, just imagine you are on a plane and Mark Gatiss is sitting next to you! Would you say something or just enjoy? I mean if you ask for an autograph and a photo, you can't be silent for the rest of the flight that would be awkward, but you also cannot talk his ear of all the time.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

August 19, 2012 1:33 pm  #3

So, Mark isn't going to marry John Watson. I bet Ian is pleased. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

August 19, 2012 1:52 pm  #4

How sweet!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 19, 2012 10:45 pm  #5

Oh my god, some people are just so lucky!
How amazing that would be. 

August 20, 2012 2:07 am  #6

She described the encounter in a very enjoyable way.  This is why we should all contribute to that thread about what we'd say if we ever met one of the principals of Sherlock!   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

August 20, 2012 12:04 pm  #7

Sherli Bakerst wrote:

She described the encounter in a very enjoyable way.  This is why we should all contribute to that thread about what we'd say if we ever met one of the principals of Sherlock!   

I'd prefer to meet Mark, he seems more cheerful. I don't know if I would say much, I'd probably wave, wink or give the thumbs up. But I'd definitely stare to whole time!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

Board footera