BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 25, 2016 4:50 pm  #601

Re: sherlock series 4 (spoilers inside)

I've no idea what you can possibly mean.
At all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 25, 2016 4:57 pm  #602

And a belated 'lol' at the bathtub stuff….   hee, seriously!  They teased us with that last time!  Why bother to deck out a bathroom if it's not even used for anything?  Also a bit 'aw, man' in uncertain wonder at the tease of the drug den, and amusing coincidence the fandom comes to with the ad for a newborn.  But hey, no need to torture ourselves….  let's just see if Arwel has anything else…..   ooo…   

Hello again bugs!

And hello again bricks!        (when they're fake bricks!)

Oh, c'mon, Arwel… that's not a S4 tease!     (Oo, unless it is!  Got your script, in there?)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 25, 2016 5:19 pm  #603

I would swoon if those were actual script pages.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 25, 2016 6:07 pm  #604

Oh gosh... If it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 25, 2016 6:11 pm  #605

That's a posh volume, Arwel has there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 25, 2016 8:12 pm  #606

I bet it is the script!!! Alleluia and Hosanna in the Highest! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 25, 2016 9:31 pm  #607

What would I give for a peek inside! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 27, 2016 1:53 am  #608

So hard to know which of Arwel's tweets have to do with s4!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 27, 2016 2:39 am  #609

Benedict's head of curls looks to be coming along nicely
Hopefully we can avoid anything like this happening
http://alexxphoenix42.tumblr.com/post/141742811088/joanacchi-joanacchi-and-that-ladies-and

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 27, 2016 4:35 am  #610

ukaunz wrote:

Hopefully we can avoid anything like this happening
http://alexxphoenix42.tumblr.com/post/141742811088/joanacchi-joanacchi-and-that-ladies-and

That just made my day

~proud member of OSAJ~

What is Lestrade's division?

March 27, 2016 9:40 am  #611

Ahahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 27, 2016 3:46 pm  #612

Oooh, fanning the flames of passion...?
Remember that John's love for Sherlock had been revived through fire as a Phoenix -he had forgiven him before that, that's true, but I'm convinced that's the moment his love for him took over And that's what makes it ever more heartbreaking for him to...move on. *And Iiiiiiiii will alwayyyyyys looooove youuuuuuuu...*
What if this tweet suggested John were back in Baker St, having a nice domestic time in front of the hearth...?

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 27, 2016 3:54 pm  #613

I can't imagine nice and domestic happening very often in 221 B!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 27, 2016 4:01 pm  #614

They kind of were, before the all drama happened - pre TRF, before a client would come in, but after John knew Sherlock.

So maybe they'd come back to that.
Or not.

I've to admit that when I first read your post, what came to mind was 'Where are we going?' 'Further than we've ever gone before' (Doctor Who, can you tell? ;))

March 29, 2016 9:24 am  #615

Did you see that Tom Hiddleston could be playing Holmes third brother Sherringford ?

Jim Moriarty. Helloooo ! ~~

March 29, 2016 10:01 am  #616

This has been rumoured for ages and I suspect it's more of a fan dream than any actual reality!
The team have denied there even is another brother...
But it's one rumour I certainly hope is true.
Though I do think Tom is possibly a bit young for the role.

March 29, 2016 10:43 am  #617

When exactly have they denied there is another brother? Of course we are not sure if "the other one" is a brother or a sister or someone completely different but I cannot remember the writers saying anything definitive. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 29, 2016 10:45 am  #618

I thought they said this in regard to  the 'the other one' line.

March 29, 2016 1:18 pm  #619

I would love it if it was true! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

March 29, 2016 1:23 pm  #620

@Susi, they -well, Steven, to be precise- has denied it when asked a question about "the other Holmes sibling" in the last SDCC, if memory serves well.

Still. They do lie.

Board footera