BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 20, 2016 6:07 pm  #301

Re: Doctor Strange (spoilers)

tonnaree wrote:

I think I'm the only woman in the world that doesn't want BC to be Bond.  

I was referring to the comment about Idris Elba, but I feel agree that I don't think I would want to see Benedict play Bond.

Clueing for looks.

March 20, 2016 6:09 pm  #302

Vhanja wrote:

I'm really not into superheroes at all, but I think I might faint when I watch this movie in the theatre. Too much awesome.

Sorry for double posting, but I have a feeling that even if I don't like the movie that his performance will still likely be good.

Clueing for looks.

March 20, 2016 6:52 pm  #303

Likewise.
I also completely forgot about it..
Hubby is ordering me Black Mass for my birthday.
I looked to see if Hollow Crown is available to pre-order, but it doesn't seem to be.
Is this available yet?
Because even if it is, it may be too late.
I already spent all of my birthday money on Amazon, this morning!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 25, 2016 10:13 pm  #304

And now for another edit of Benedict to look like Strange courtesy of dusky.  I think this might be my favourite one yet.

http://duskybatfishgirl.tumblr.com/post/141678399151/da-buss-eboni-napalm-duskybatfishgirl-dr

Clueing for looks.

March 25, 2016 10:20 pm  #305

Ohhh! That edit is gorgeous!

I just got into the Marvel fandom a few months ago and I can't tell you how excited I am to see Ben play Doctor Strange

~proud member of OSAJ~

What is Lestrade's division?

March 26, 2016 12:15 am  #306

That is so beautiful!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 26, 2016 8:27 am  #307

Cool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 31, 2016 1:18 am  #308

Anyone going to be in NYC this weekend?

People in the know say that "Checkmate" is the code name for "Doctor Strange"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 31, 2016 6:23 am  #309

Not sure about that. Sherlock filming starts next week. On Sunday there will be the Olivier awards. And someone from the film team tweeted some time ago that they had wrapped. Maybe some additional shots but I do not think Benedict will be in them.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 31, 2016 6:37 am  #310

I had seen a tweet about Benedict being spotted out and about in NY so I thought it was a possibility... I've also seen somewhere that he isn't attending the Oliviers... who knows 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 31, 2016 7:04 am  #311

He is in New York with his family. Seems to be a holiday before filming starts again

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 31, 2016 8:26 am  #312

I also think it's a holiday. Maybe Benedict ended filming Dr. Strange there and is joined by his family then for a few lazy days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

March 31, 2016 8:57 am  #313

If it is a holiday that's much deserved for them! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 31, 2016 10:45 am  #314

He was seen dancing and at an opera and pushing the pram. So I would bet on a holiday. 

March 31, 2016 12:07 pm  #315

He looks so perfect as Dr. Strange.  Fit's the character to a T.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 2, 2016 2:55 pm  #316

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 2, 2016 3:09 pm  #317

Yes, apparently they are filming there today.  I saw a picture on Tumblr that was fuzzy.

They must be getting into some of the more intense scenes, since Benedict has "blood" on his face.
I have to say both of them look pretty cool in their costumes.

Clueing for looks.

April 2, 2016 3:23 pm  #318

I never like seeing blood on that pretty face... but I know it's for a film. He looks amazing in character! Very cartoon like, in a good way! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 2, 2016 3:24 pm  #319

They both look absolutely cool. And Benedict... well, he almost looks better than I had hoped for.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 2, 2016 3:28 pm  #320

I know I will need a bucket of popcorn when I go see this at the cinema... just to have something to collect the drool. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera