BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 23, 2015 8:59 pm  #81

Re: Whatever happened to...?

I've been thinking of her, too.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 14, 2016 9:02 pm  #82

Calling Pav and Mrs Wenceslas - we have not heard of you for quite some time. Everything okay with you?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 14, 2016 9:21 pm  #83

For the latter it has been a year...gone for good?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 15, 2016 4:23 am  #84

Another call out for Lilythiell, since this is the thread for it. Yoohoo?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 15, 2016 8:01 am  #85

I miss them! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 15, 2016 8:47 am  #86

I'm also wondering about Kerkerian. Anybody heard anything from her? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

March 15, 2016 9:00 am  #87

I only now that she was very busy during the Santa Fic. Of course it is normal that there is a certain fluctuation in a forum, but I have always liked this thread. Looking out for people. Hoping nothing bad has happened to them. 

I have not heard from Lily so far. Keeping fingers crossed. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 15, 2016 9:00 am  #88

I only now that she was very busy during the Santa Fic. Of course it is normal that there is a certain fluctuation in a forum, but I have always liked this thread. Looking out for people. Hoping nothing bad has happened to them. 

I have not heard from Lily so far. Keeping fingers crossed. 

March 22, 2016 3:45 am  #89

I emailed Lily and got a brief reply, she's very busy with exams and life but is well and misses the forum. She's says "hi" and she'll be back when life is less hectic. She sounds keen to join the Midyear Fic exchange too

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 22, 2016 7:08 am  #90

I'm happy to hear she's ok!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 22, 2016 7:17 am  #91

Let's keep our fingers crossed for her exams 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 22, 2016 1:54 pm  #92

I hope she will get a chance to breathe, but exams do end after a finite period at least. Doesn't she teach? Perfectly understandable that she is busy right now. I wish her many happy returns.

Clueing for looks.

March 22, 2016 5:31 pm  #93

Fingers crossed for you, Lily!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

March 23, 2016 9:24 am  #94

These thoughts warm my heart
Using John Watson's words, but without the irony, 'it's good to be missed' ;)

Yitzock wrote:

I hope she will get a chance to breathe, but exams do end after a finite period at least. Doesn't she teach? Perfectly understandable that she is busy right now. I wish her many happy returns.

Oh dear, "many happy returns" As my birthday was last Sunday, that was quite a good wording ;)

I do teach, but I am the one taking exams. What takes so much time is the preparation of them. I have to ingest tons of knowledge about various subjects, the writing papers are over and now we're waiting for the results...I'm trying to stay in a positive mindset and act as if I'd pass them and will go to the 'next step' i.e. oral examinations.
Results for the writing papers should be around mid-May (although there's no precise date yet), and the oral examinations will go from 31st May to 4th July, with results supposedly round mid-July.

Phew, it'll be quite hectic, but there are two weeks holiday at the end of next week. I'll be able to breathe -a little- then And of course I'll come round during the holiday, because preparing for the oral exams takes less time than for writing papers -not saying I'll stop preparing them though, I'll still be missing often, but as you now know, you shouldn't worry too much.

And, as it needs to be said, if I don't pass this year, I'll go through these trials again next year, because it's rather important for work -basically, when I pass these, I'll be qualified teacher by my country, have a stable job -though still hectic the first few years, I suppose- and a higher pay.

Love,
Lily. :*

Last edited by Lilythiell (March 23, 2016 9:26 am)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 23, 2016 9:26 am  #95

Good luck with everything Lily! It's good to see you again though! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

March 23, 2016 10:03 am  #96

Welcome back Lily!

Oops, happy birthday too. You've got yourself down for the 21st May on the birthday calendar 

March 23, 2016 2:07 pm  #97

Nice to hear from you, Lily! Sounds like a lot, but it also sounds like you can do it.  Bonne chance! I believe in you!

Clueing for looks.

March 23, 2016 2:58 pm  #98

ukaunz wrote:

Welcome back Lily!

Oops, happy birthday too. You've got yourself down for the 21st May on the birthday calendar 

Thanks dear

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 6, 2016 10:21 pm  #99

It's a shame Ah-chie never came back...

April 7, 2016 7:32 am  #100

Gosh yes, some of these once high profile members who disappear...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera