BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 3, 2012 9:14 pm  #41

Re: I made a song about (some of) you guys and it's called...

Dav-EEN-ah. That's the way to do it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 3, 2012 9:31 pm  #42

You're giving instructions on how to do Davina? Suddenly song lyrics start flashing by my eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

August 11, 2012 7:28 pm  #43

Sherlock Finland†@SherlockFinland

@Sherlockology @BakerStBabes BBC#Sherlock series 2 starts today in Finland, for the 1st time!! 21.15 on @YleTV1 Pls RT.

Drama, did you watch? And tell everyone you know??
And btw: Where are you??

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 11, 2012 7:39 pm  #44

Yes, we miss you 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 12, 2012 4:34 pm  #45

Yes, I have been wondering too... where are you, our Finnish friend?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

August 13, 2012 1:06 am  #46

I posted in Meet the Members that we were missing a number of members lately. Dramagod and Tantalus and m0r1arty came to mind.

August 13, 2012 1:52 pm  #47

Yep been noticed here too. m0r has been off the radar for ages. We can try and contact the other two guys. We need them here, in the fold.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 19, 2012 9:26 pm  #48

Haha, can't believe I've only just seen this - it's brilliant!

Anyway, you're right, haven't seen him around in a while...I posted a comment on the video so who knows...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera