BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 28, 2016 6:40 am  #761

Re: Silly pictures of associations only Sherlockians can understand

Took me a few looks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 12, 2016 8:02 am  #762

Definite proof of Johnlock:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 12, 2016 8:18 am  #763

Sigh...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

February 12, 2016 8:32 am  #764

Aaaawh!! Now that's a Valentines decoration I can accept!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 12, 2016 9:31 am  #765

Wonderful, nakahara! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 13, 2016 5:58 pm  #766

Aww, lovely!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 11, 2016 7:57 am  #767

Not a picture but I have to translate a text about a clarinet player and my first thought was: "I learned the clarinet at school."

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 11, 2016 1:34 pm  #768

SusiGo wrote:

Not a picture but I have to translate a text about a clarinet player and my first thought was: "I learned the clarinet at school."

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 11, 2016 1:35 pm  #769

Sherlock´s advertisement made it out into some small newspapers:

http://cdlafere.tumblr.com/post/140631702940/irrelevantbl0g-ferninism-where-is-the-au

Last edited by nakahara (March 11, 2016 1:36 pm)

March 14, 2016 2:18 pm  #770

I need to start taking photos.  Yesterday, I received some literature from my Janus Fund.  Then saw an Irish Setter at the dog park. 

March 14, 2016 8:22 pm  #771

I came out to the kitchen to find this left by my kids

They make me smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 15, 2016 7:49 am  #772

So lovely.

March 19, 2016 10:48 pm  #773

Oh yes, it is 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 20, 2016 4:16 pm  #774

Your kids have obviously been raised right.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 23, 2016 9:02 am  #775

I have this Sherlock watch app on my phone... and this morning it made me laugh so hard my neighbour would think I was torturing an owl.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 27, 2016 12:32 pm  #776

March 27, 2016 12:43 pm  #777

Lovely! 

March 27, 2016 1:45 pm  #778

Perfect gift wrapping!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

March 31, 2016 7:54 pm  #779

Here is a golf lineup that someone on Tumblr spotted.  Someone said they'd like to read the golf AU.

Clueing for looks.

March 31, 2016 8:20 pm  #780

Ha, what are the odds of two people with those surnames playing in a golf comp against each other, I wonder?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board footera