BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 12, 2016 1:48 am  #1

We need more fic exchanges!

Too bad that the Secret Santa Fic Exchange is the only time of year when forum members write Sherlock fanfiction stories upon request.  I have some ideas for stories that I would just love to see written, but I must wait until next winter before I can post them here.  [pout]  I'm probably not the only one who would like to see this done a little more frequently, either.

What do the rest of you think?

March 12, 2016 3:58 am  #2

Re: We need more fic exchanges!

You could try posting it in the Plot Bunnies thread (http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2618), you never know, someone might be inspired to write it for you. If not, put your ideas forward again at the Secret Santa exchange

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 13, 2016 1:28 am  #3

Thanks for pointing out the thread.  I've just added a plot bunny to it!

March 14, 2016 1:20 am  #4

Maybe there will still be some interest in a mid-year fic exchange. I don't feel that I could commit to one yet as I've only ever written one story, and it took me six months!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 14, 2016 5:02 am  #5

I'd be very interested!

Edit: I'd be very interested in taking part and would love to see someone organize one. Why don't you?

Last edited by Schmiezi (March 14, 2016 5:12 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera