BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2016 11:56 pm  #1

Hi--I've just discovered Sherlock

I have been catching up on Netflix. After seeing this new Holmes I wonder if he's ever met the character Dr. Walter Bishop of the series Fringe?

Not likely. Couldn't fit both egos into the same room.....

Can't wait to watch more episodes.

February 22, 2016 12:47 am  #2

Re: Hi--I've just discovered Sherlock

Hello and welcome!
It was just over a year ago that I watched Sherlock on Netflix. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Clueing for looks.

February 22, 2016 11:43 am  #3

Hi and welcome - and remember we are "the fandom that waited" (for new episodes), so have fun in the meantime 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 22, 2016 11:02 pm  #4

Welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 4, 2016 9:11 pm  #5

I just started watching it (Netflix) a couple of weeks ago, myself.  Just have one episode left to watch, and I'm already starting to feel the withdrawals!

March 4, 2016 9:56 pm  #6

Welcome lesliemerah and Gwyndall, yay more new people!

Have you watched all of s1-s3, Gwyndall?  The Abominable Bride is great fun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 4, 2016 10:20 pm  #7

I've watched through S3 Ep2... Just have 3/3 left to savor.  Haven't found a way to see Bride yet.  Hopefully it'll be on Netflix soon!

March 4, 2016 10:28 pm  #8

Oh well, something to look forward to
Enjoy His Last Vow, and come back and tell us what you think about it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 4, 2016 10:30 pm  #9

Oh, and I hope you can manage to avoid spoilers around here... Be careful

March 4, 2016 11:17 pm  #10

Sadly, there were quite a few spoilers in the threads I read on TSoT... But that's the risk I took coming here!

March 5, 2016 11:52 am  #11

Please note that the moment an episode airs in the UK, it is not considered a spoiler anymore and may be discussed everywhere in the forum. Before that, we use spoiler warnings on threads. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 7, 2016 6:15 pm  #12

I only meant that they were spoilers to me  Right now I'm more upset about the fact that my avatar was mysteriously changed to a pick-up truck... Whaaaat...?!?  I suspect something went wrong with the image host I used, and the board assigned a new image at random.  Hopefully all fixed now!

March 7, 2016 8:17 pm  #13

I did wonder about the truck!

March 8, 2016 6:14 pm  #14

Yeah, I'm all about big trucks... ;)

March 20, 2016 3:31 pm  #15

Welcome

Jim Moriarty. Helloooo ! ~~

March 28, 2016 10:23 am  #16

Welcome! Have fun looking round here, and do share your thoughts on ...well, everything

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

Board footera