BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 1, 2016 1:17 pm  #5901

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

For the people who are still mislead into thinking that Johnlock is romance, we have a useful manual here explaining the difference between the romance and bromance:

http://madnina.tumblr.com/post/140146765706/the-reason-we-know-this

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 1, 2016 1:19 pm  #5902

I love this post. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 1, 2016 1:39 pm  #5903

When that passed by on my dash I sobbed!

---------------
It's not really a ship, it's more like a life raft.

March 1, 2016 3:19 pm  #5904

It's true!
It's true!
it's all true!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 1, 2016 5:18 pm  #5905

The cinematic parallels are so obvious.
Would that be something for THE OTHER thread as well? 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

March 1, 2016 7:23 pm  #5906

Before I say Goodbye: TJLC Explained: [Episode 6] A Study in Pink

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 1, 2016 7:50 pm  #5907

Apparently, one of her vids had been taken down for copyright reasons, but the BBC Brand Protection Team had been most supporting when she turned to them for help, and made them put it online again 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 2, 2016 6:37 am  #5908

There's a discussion about TJLC meta on the latest Three Patch Podcast episode (about 10 mins in).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 2, 2016 10:25 am  #5909

Thank you, I will try and listen to this as soon as possible. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 2, 2016 1:09 pm  #5910

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 2, 2016 1:11 pm  #5911

nakahara wrote:

A difference between romance and bromance, part 2:

http://cinnkegan.tumblr.com/post/140292304383/this-is-what-a-tv-bromance-looks-like

THE B IS SILENT!

I hate that damn B.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 5, 2016 5:57 pm  #5912

Not sure where to put it but this might be the right place. Because this is amazing. It seems at the pool John still had the micro clipped on him after Jim left for the first time. So this is what Moriarty heard:

http://dmellieon.tumblr.com/post/140511360788/this-might-get-buried-so-deep-among-all-your-other

March 5, 2016 6:20 pm  #5913

SusiGo wrote:

Not sure where to put it but this might be the right place. Because this is amazing. It seems at the pool John still had the micro clipped on him after Jim left for the first time. So this is what Moriarty heard:

http://dmellieon.tumblr.com/post/140511360788/this-might-get-buried-so-deep-among-all-your-other

Incredibly funny (and truthful too!). Thanks for sharing! 

March 5, 2016 9:38 pm  #5914

March 9, 2016 1:00 pm  #5915

What? No posts for four days? So let me break your hearts just a little bit:

https://youtu.be/XgnCHPmVcpU

March 9, 2016 1:36 pm  #5916

*heart falling on the floor and shattering *

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

March 9, 2016 2:46 pm  #5917

Well, I'll be spending the rest of the day here in the corner in the fetal position.  *gross sobbing*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 9, 2016 2:51 pm  #5918

The show is cruel. 

March 9, 2016 7:01 pm  #5919

Something in my eye... also remind me to sort out my peas meta and post it here...

---------------
It's not really a ship, it's more like a life raft.

March 9, 2016 9:51 pm  #5920

Great vidb. And to the pointn.
Yes,peas?

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

Board footera