BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 27, 2016 8:37 am  #41

Re: Happy Birthday to the Forum

Happy birthday, dear forum. Thank you for making us happy. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

February 27, 2016 8:39 am  #42

And for taking our lives...ha!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 27, 2016 2:01 pm  #43

ohhh... many happy returns!! 

"It is what it is."

February 27, 2016 5:59 pm  #44

*raises a pint*   Happy birthday to our happy place!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 29, 2016 12:19 pm  #45

besleybean wrote:

There are fish in that picture?!

I am still puzzling over what you mean by this besley 

Last edited by ukaunz (February 29, 2016 12:20 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 29, 2016 2:17 pm  #46

Belated confetti and fireworks, congrats to the forum! 

Ukaunz, I can see your fish and they are amazing. I suppose this is Sherlock's think tank. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 29, 2016 5:09 pm  #47

I meant I could only see Benedict!
Well, was only looking at him!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 29, 2016 5:36 pm  #48

Ah, well, you concentrated on what matters most. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 29, 2016 5:50 pm  #49

SusiGo wrote:

Ukaunz, I can see your fish and they are amazing. I suppose this is Sherlock's think tank. 

I don't know how often people say this, but that was an excellent pun!

Clueing for looks.

February 29, 2016 6:53 pm  #50

Tee Hee.

February 29, 2016 7:21 pm  #51

Many Happy Returns, forum!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 29, 2016 8:43 pm  #52

Oh, good pun Susi

Sorry besley, I'm a bit slow, of course you can't see the fish

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 23, 2018 11:22 am  #53

Hello Happy Birthday to you Keep going on!

January 23, 2018 9:25 pm  #54

Well, I know I don't plan on leaving.

Clueing for looks.

January 23, 2018 9:28 pm  #55

Me neither, though I was  a tad puzzled by that post...I thought it was the forum's birthday next month.

January 24, 2018 8:38 am  #56

The post is by a spammer who wanted to advertise something. I already deleted their thread.

January 24, 2018 2:38 pm  #57

Oh, OK. I thought it was early, too, but I didn't realize it was a spammer. I thought it was just someone who was a little confused/early.

Clueing for looks.

January 24, 2018 6:16 pm  #58

I'm always suspicious!

January 24, 2018 9:10 pm  #59

I think you need three posts before you can open a thread. So they comment in three threads before opening their own advert thread (which we then delete). 

Board footera