BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 28, 2015 10:29 pm  #61

Re: The Walking Dead

Oh! That sounds very, very ominous indeed! Now I am even more anxious. I'll be watching it with my son & his girlfriend. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 28, 2015 11:30 pm  #62

Oh gosh...I've heard about something they do in the comics that I really don't want to happen on the show too. A new bad guy who brutally murders one of the main characters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 28, 2015 11:52 pm  #63

WD marathon about to start on AMC.

Last edited by tonnaree (March 28, 2015 11:53 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 29, 2015 3:07 pm  #64

I've read about that new guy too. Hard to avoid it. Getting very nervous and going to have to be really careful tomorrow so as not to glimpse any spoilers before it airs at 9 p.m. It is like the sword of Damocles!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 29, 2015 3:19 pm  #65

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Oh gosh...I've heard about something they do in the comics that I really don't want to happen on the show too. A new bad guy who brutally murders one of the main characters.

When this happened in the comics it upset me so bad I stopped reading them for a year.   

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 30, 2015 7:17 pm  #66

Has anyone seen it yet? I haven't. Hoping to get chance later tonight.

March 30, 2015 7:24 pm  #67

I might not be able to see it till Wednesday!!!   Hubby and I have a tradition of watching it together and it's usually ok because he's usually off on Monday.  That's not too have to wait.
But this week he's working today and tomorrow!!!!!!!  *sob*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 1, 2015 1:42 pm  #68

I adore Nathan Fillion.  And I only love him more for just being a big ole geek like the rest of us.

Love Letter to The Walking Dead
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/31/nathan-fillion-walking-dead-love-letter

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 3, 2015 3:53 pm  #69

Ok, who's watched it?!?!    Davina I know you have.  Boss?

During the last 30 minutes of the show I almost squeesed all the stuffing out of my John Watson bear.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 6, 2015 10:25 pm  #70

Yesss, I've seen it now. It was great. I'm glad nobody important died.

April 7, 2015 1:04 am  #71

Having none of our people die was actually the most shocking thing they could do!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 16, 2015 9:27 am  #72

Shocking but also a bit of a relief. Now I'm worried the next series will start with something terrible happening. 

April 16, 2015 2:21 pm  #73

I know!!  The Walking Dead won't let you relax for long!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

February 16, 2016 11:28 pm  #74

I had no idea we had left this so long. Second half of the sixth season has just started and omg what a way to start!

February 17, 2016 6:44 am  #75

Another one I've missed.
But my radar tells me there's somebody I like in this: is it Robert Emms? It's not one of Colin's, is it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 17, 2016 11:45 am  #76

Davina wrote:

I had no idea we had left this so long. Second half of the sixth season has just started and omg what a way to start!

There were a bunch of stuff right out of the comics.  I have been wondering for a long time if they were going to let the Carl losing an eye thing happen. 

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

February 22, 2016 11:17 pm  #77

It was rather exciting watching tonight's episode having actually met Josh & Norman on Saturday. The things I really noticed: Josh's accent is very different in real life to Eugene's in the show, Norman looks bigger on camera than he is in real life.

What did you make of tonight's episode?

January 3, 2024 6:18 pm  #78

Hi, is anyone still interested in talking TWD?

January 3, 2024 8:53 pm  #79

I'm sorry, I played the video games but I think I've only seen one episode of the TV show! But nice to see you, JP!

January 3, 2024 10:10 pm  #80

Hi there!
I binged and re-binged it recently and now I try to find people to talk about it, without diving too deep into the rabbit hole.

Board footera