BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2016 9:44 pm  #21

Re: Mary - Pregnant or not?

I'm really curious about one thing : why is it that in Sherlock's mind palace , Mary is not pregnant ? Could it mean something ? Like the baby has no really existence for Sherlock because he' s not born yet ? Or maybe it's too painful for him to acknowledge the baby since it is what definitly changes John and Sherlock 's life  ?

Jim Moriarty. Helloooo ! ~~

January 28, 2016 6:32 am  #22

I just think it's earlier in the Watson's relationship and in Victorian times that would mean no early baby.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 9, 2016 11:49 pm  #23

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 10, 2016 6:43 am  #24

Def preg to me, Amanda is smaller than that...unless it's a big coat!
I see we are going to continue this debate for the next 11 months!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 10, 2016 12:52 pm  #25

nakahara, I think the other pictures are so telling that I don't think that one really matters, and it's just ambiguous. Perhaps a hint something might happen in the future, though. But not a real question for me at the moment.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera