BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2016 6:59 pm  #1

Fields of Gold (2002)

In 2002 Benedict had a small role in BBC film "Fields of Gold" the critics found the film underwhelming but at least Ben is adorable and very cute in it.

Here are his scenes:

From the BBC site: "Anna Friel plays press photographer Lucia and Phil Davis the world weary journalist Lodge, who together find themselves investigating the sinister connections between government, big business and bio technology."

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

February 8, 2016 8:29 pm  #2

Re: Fields of Gold (2002)

Thanks for sharing, Ivy

He is adorable. And so young. This was his first TV role, wasn't it? Pity the show wasn't a hit, it's probably never going to be repeated on telly. I'd never heard of it until reading Ben's filmography. Thank goodness for the people who upload all his roles on YouTube

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 9, 2016 1:06 pm  #3

BabyBatch.
*squee*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 9, 2016 2:28 pm  #4

Cute! Looks like he didn't get a chance to really shine in such short segments and a rather bland role (or so it seemed to me), but it's always good to see Phil Davis! 

Board footera