BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 2, 2016 5:07 pm  #2541

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Don't like his look there, but it's right for the role.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 7, 2016 6:51 pm  #2542

Love that photo

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

February 7, 2016 7:32 pm  #2543

Yes, fabulous pic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 8, 2016 12:24 pm  #2544

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 8, 2016 1:03 pm  #2545

nakahara wrote:

He always reminded me of Kit Carson (from the Tex Willer comic book) with that look. Very mustached, brave and loyal companion, polite with the ladies and snarky as hec towards the ones he know and love. If they ever made a movie out of Tex, I would love for Martin to play Kit Carson.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 8, 2016 1:41 pm  #2546

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 8, 2016 1:42 pm  #2547

Young Watson, a rather dashing lad!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

February 8, 2016 4:32 pm  #2548

Martin enjoying a banana on Setlock:

Team Hudders!

February 8, 2016 5:10 pm  #2549

Healthy boy.

February 8, 2016 5:18 pm  #2550

lol They took some of the photos at funny moments....but why was someone there to take a photo of that? 

Clueing for looks.

February 8, 2016 5:29 pm  #2551

You can see why they get fed up of people snapping away at them!

February 8, 2016 5:38 pm  #2552

Because he's there and he's famous.  That's all the reason they need.

I have often wondered how Martin came to be vegetarian.  Was it for health reasons or ethical/spiritual reasons.   I also wonder if AA is a vegetarian too.  I've never heard her mention it.  And I have known couples where one is and one isn't.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 8, 2016 5:40 pm  #2553

I know, which I would have found bizarre when we got married!
But hubby eats meat now, as do both of the kids!

February 8, 2016 5:49 pm  #2554

Ethical reasons I think he said something about turning down a £25k advertising contract in the past for some meat product...

---------------
It's not really a ship, it's more like a life raft.

February 8, 2016 5:54 pm  #2555

Aww, I loved their promo pics together (referring to the Hobbit actors).     And not to spam, sorry, sure they've been on here before, but you reminded me of the other shots they did together:   just love it and wanted to see again 

And then there was that amazing shot of the three of them I love!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 8, 2016 6:04 pm  #2556

I forgot about all of those fab shots!

February 8, 2016 6:43 pm  #2557

That is a wonderful shoot!

Team Hudders!

February 9, 2016 12:54 am  #2558

I know!  I love a lot of the promo pics they did when the movies were coming out.  Andy and Martin especially, such fun and expressive jokesters with each other (remember the little interview bit where they cracked up at Martin doing a Gollum impression?)   Like so: another awesome one I think from the same thing…

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 9, 2016 6:32 am  #2559

Great pic.

February 9, 2016 8:57 am  #2560

Yeah, I definitely like that pic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

Board footera