BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2012 4:14 pm  #521

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

Tobe, our new consulting criminal??

Last edited by Mattlocked (August 15, 2012 4:14 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 15, 2012 4:16 pm  #522

Just so...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 15, 2012 4:16 pm  #523

I'm not sure if you're just a clever girl or Moriarty's worthy successor 

Last edited by SusiGo (August 15, 2012 4:17 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 15, 2012 4:17 pm  #524

I think I better change all my passwords now.

August 15, 2012 4:19 pm  #525

Mine have never been very clever. I'm just too lazy to keep to the rules of mixing numbers and letters and changing them every so often. But now with all these clever deducting people around  I guess I'll have to be more careful.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 15, 2012 4:41 pm  #526

Let me guess.... hmmmm... you have everywhere the same: Sherlock. Or MAYbe Gerti
Same with Tobe. Could be London there.

Before you go nuts while deducing me, I'll give you mine.
Here it's ******
And for Twitter its ******

August 15, 2012 5:05 pm  #527

....when all your passwords are ridiculously easy for Sherlockians to guess, because they're all Sherlock related passwords. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 15, 2012 6:01 pm  #528

… you give your Kindle a Sherlockian home  Sorry, I tried to make them smaller, but it didn't work  .

Last edited by SusiGo (August 15, 2012 6:03 pm)

August 15, 2012 6:06 pm  #529

That's beautiful, Susi! 
(My poor Kindle apparently belongs to the Homeless Network Fraction )

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 15, 2012 6:29 pm  #530

Maybe you could knit him a nice Smiley sleeve  OMG, now I'm an official blogger 

Last edited by SusiGo (August 15, 2012 6:30 pm)

August 15, 2012 6:38 pm  #531

221B Baker Street wrote:

You're really obsessed when you enter the WC and while washing your hands notice two letters written on the water-supply pipe and start laughing because these letters are SH . I have no idea of this abbreviation's real meaning but for me there is only one possible variant .

221B - I hadn't see a post from you in a while and thought you had left us. Glad I was wrong.

August 15, 2012 6:45 pm  #532

SusiGo wrote:

… you give your Kindle a Sherlockian home  Sorry, I tried to make them smaller, but it didn't work  .

Did you make these yourself, Susi? They are so cute! 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

August 15, 2012 8:15 pm  #533

No, I bought the sleeve at Etsy. It's the same in both pictures showing the two different sides. I guess it's not so difficult to make them but I'm not very talented in this and don't have the time. But someone who's good at this could to give it a try …

August 15, 2012 8:48 pm  #534

My passwords are all very Sherlock related, but very clever. I doubt people would guess them. They look like random strings of letters and digits, but there's meaning in there if you look for it...

I used to have very insecure passwords, but I read about how bad that is and changed them all. Plus I didn't want Sherlock coming along and hacking into my stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

August 15, 2012 9:33 pm  #535

Smoggy_London_Air wrote:

Plus I didn't want Sherlock coming along and hacking into my stuff.

Or Tobe. 

Great home for your Kindle, Susi! And yes - it seems not too difficult to make them. But would be good to own a sewing machine - I don't 

August 15, 2012 10:14 pm  #536

Mattlocked wrote:

Smoggy_London_Air wrote:

Plus I didn't want Sherlock coming along and hacking into my stuff.

Or Tobe. 

Great home for your Kindle, Susi! And yes - it seems not too difficult to make them. But would be good to own a sewing machine - I don't 

Tobe could easily hack into my phone though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

August 15, 2012 10:42 pm  #537

veecee wrote:

221B Baker Street wrote:

You're really obsessed when you enter the WC and while washing your hands notice two letters written on the water-supply pipe and start laughing because these letters are SH . I have no idea of this abbreviation's real meaning but for me there is only one possible variant .

221B - I hadn't see a post from you in a while and thought you had left us. Glad I was wrong.

Oh, no, I was just a little bit busy lately, but here I am again!
It's so pleasant to realize you remember me .

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "I need to get some air, we're going out tonight."
John: "Actually, I've uh, got a date."
Sherlock: "What?"
John: "It's where two people who like each other go out and have fun."
Sherlock: "That's what I was suggesting."

August 15, 2012 10:52 pm  #538

SusiGo, the sleeve is awesome!
That's a pity there's no way to buy something like that in my town, so I think about using my knitting and sewing skills from childhood .

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "I need to get some air, we're going out tonight."
John: "Actually, I've uh, got a date."
Sherlock: "What?"
John: "It's where two people who like each other go out and have fun."
Sherlock: "That's what I was suggesting."

August 15, 2012 11:02 pm  #539

You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

.. your workmate watches a show that introduces a 'criminal consultant' and you put down the book and stare at the laptop instead!

August 16, 2012 7:24 am  #540

...when you wake up to hear the sound of pouring rain outside and instantly think about "Why today, John?".
Then go into your bathroom, switch on the radio there and it plays "Staying Alive"...aaargh!

This has to be some kind of conspiracy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: If I wasn't everything that you think I am, everything that I think I am, would you still want to help me?
Molly: What do you need?
Sherlock: You.

Board footera