BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 18, 2016 11:42 am  #461

Re: The Big Special Picture Thread (spoilers)

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 19, 2016 7:53 am  #462

Sooo lovely!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 19, 2016 8:35 am  #463

D'aaaw! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 20, 2016 4:10 pm  #464

All is cosy at Baker Street:

January 20, 2016 5:45 pm  #465

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 20, 2016 8:18 pm  #466

Ah yes, a lazy morning it looks like... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 21, 2016 3:36 pm  #467

John, look what I found:

January 22, 2016 8:25 am  #468

In a creepy room:

January 22, 2016 11:28 am  #469

January 22, 2016 11:49 am  #470

I don't really find Ben attractive (sorry peeps!) but I have to say I covet his hands and that shot is brilliant... 

---------------
It's not really a ship, it's more like a life raft.

January 22, 2016 2:30 pm  #471

Wow, that's a new one!

Clueing for looks.

January 22, 2016 9:07 pm  #472

Until I saw this picture you posted of him lying on the waterfall precipice juxtaposed with the one of him lying on the floor of 221B, I never realized they are a mirror image of each other. Learn something new everyday!  Why I love this show.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 22, 2016 9:15 pm  #473

Clever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 22, 2016 10:07 pm  #474

Yeah, you're right. I hadn't noticed that either.

Clueing for looks.

January 26, 2016 6:22 pm  #475

"Oh, Watson..." indeed...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

January 26, 2016 6:26 pm  #476

I had not noticed the fact that Ben's posture on the Reichenbach and in 221b living room were the same before you posted that, either...
Clever.

And Little Weed, I so get your point on Ben's hands.
*Thinks back to the transition between the maze and his fingers. My God, on a big screen, that was a really nice treat!*
as if it were the only one xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

January 26, 2016 6:41 pm  #477

Pianist fingers.

January 26, 2016 10:39 pm  #478

Or violinist.

Clueing for looks.

January 26, 2016 10:52 pm  #479

It is fascinating how similar the poses are, there must surely be a hint in that! 

And I do adore his hands and those violinist fingers (though Ben doesn't actually play)... he has really handsome hands 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 2, 2016 9:43 am  #480

If Sherlock was a dork:

Board footera