BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2016 5:45 pm  #1

TAB Quiz (PBS Jan 16)

For those in search of quiz pages here - it's been posted in the TAB section already 

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/quizzes/trivia-quiz/sherlock-special-trivia-quiz/

Last edited by Harriet (January 12, 2016 6:06 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 12, 2016 6:16 pm  #2

Re: TAB Quiz (PBS Jan 16)

Nice!  Thank you for sharing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

January 23, 2016 10:46 pm  #3

Somehow I completely missed this when it was first posted.  Well, I just completed it and got two questions wrong, so 85%.

Clueing for looks.

January 24, 2016 9:49 pm  #4

Same with me. I wonder if we got the same questions wrong. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 24, 2016 9:53 pm  #5

I got only 1 wrong - probably the same, too 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 24, 2016 10:40 pm  #6

The ones I got wrong were the question about what Speedy's was changed to and the one about what criminal masterminds avoid (though as soon as I saw the answer I remembered the line).  The rest were easy.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera